Passionate about data? And fascinated by its implications on our lives? Join this online master class led by IE Business School on February 18th and get the answers to all your data questions. More...
Bureau Van Dijk - A Moody's Analytics Company
Data Ownership Student
Bureau van Dijk is a Moody's Analytics company.
We capture and treat private company information for better decision making and increased efficiency. Our flagship product Orbis delivers information on over 310 million private companies – it’s the world’s most powerful comparable data resource on private companies. We show what companies do, how they’re performing, the people that run them, and who owns them.
Our solutions are used by companies, governments and the public sector, academics, financial institutions and professional service firms across the globe. They use them for many different types of projects, all with a common theme - efficiency. Our markets include: credit risk, compliance and financial crime, supplier risk, tax and transfer pricing analysis, data management and business development and strategy.
We have around 1000 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe.
Collecting financial data on worldwide companies primarily via internet-based research and through the sourcing of annual reports, legal sources or direct contact with companies
Matching the new received data with our actual records (new data integration)
- You are available at least 3 full days/20 hours a week
- Home location must be within commutable distance to the Brussels office
- You have a valid work permit and a student@work attestation (www.studentatwork.be)
- Master’s degree student
- Interest in Economic News or Finance related topics (no expert level required)
- Business Fluent level English speaker. Any additional language is an asset: French, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Must be competent in Excel, Word, Internet Search
- Highly organized and capable of delivering structured work processes
- Logical/analytical, Strong critical thinking skills, Strong problem-solving skills
- Team Player
Articles you may want to read
IE Business school invites you for their online master class: ‘Harnessing the Power of Big Data’
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Similar student jobs
2021-03-01=job.status_textInforum gie Student job1040 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textThérèse et Dominique Student job1060 Saint GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-02-15=job.status_textideji ASBL Student job1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-03-15=job.status_textHASA OPTIX Student job1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textHoffsummer Student job3090 overijseThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textRenard Bakery Student job1050 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: