Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Developers gezocht voor innoverende start-up (juniors, seniors & interns)
We're looking for a software engineer who can help us with the development and maintenance of next generation tech start-ups. We help startups build a sustainable competitive advantage based on data, design and the digital world. You can be a part of this!
WebFaster is a venture studio that specialises in conceptualising, developing and scaling tech start-ups. We help our clients jump farther by mentoring them to steer clear from common pitfalls (most of which we experienced ourselves firsthand). Throughout the entire build process, we are as involved as the client want us to be. From just fulfilling a mentoring position to taking over the entire build of the project, at WebFaster anything is possible!
Our goal is to help democratise innovation by lowering the barrier to high-quality tech products! We strive to turn idea into product in a matter of days instead of months/years. As we are growing very fast, we are in search of brilliant minds like yours!
WebFaster was founded in 2018 and we are proud to already have served customers like United Nations, Mediahuis, large retailers, real estate and insurance companies.
Our club house is located at Rijnkaai 37, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium; near the MAS (Museum aan de Stroom).
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyse and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Write custom codes both in the backend and frontend
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Find scalable solutions that could be implemented in our ML framework in the future
What we are looking for
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB.
- Good communication skills (⇒ sometimes you have the responsibility to discuss certain solutions firsthand with our customers).
- Knowledge of SCRUM project management is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus (or you'll learn it on the job)
- A competitive salary
- Fringe benefits: €120/month home work allowance, €20/month allowance for internet at home, meal vouchers (€8/working day), eco vouchers (€250/year), hospitalisation insurance, 13th month, 20 days of paid leave + holiday pay (pro rata)
- Ambitious and highly talented colleagues. We are a tight-knit, multidisciplinary team driven by a passion for technology (Team of 8 with 6 developers)
- Swag: (Sweater, Tshirt, ...)
- A lot of responsibilities
- We offer the combination of working from home (more focus / more productive) and from the office (quick feedback) which we call the clubhouse.
- Company shares are an option in the long term
- Experience in a company that is operating on the edge of technology.
- The opportunity to help (and work for) the fastest growing companies.
Employment: Fulltime, Stage, Indefinite duration
Salary: €2.000,00 - €2.500,00 /month
Interested? Fill in our application form below:
Articles you may want to read
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Similar student jobs
2020-12-20=job.status_textExpress Médical Student job2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textAT Recruitment Student job2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
Unieke studentenjob: sta mee aan de wieg van een nieuw drankenmerk als ambassadeur/ambassadrice on the roadGinger Jack Student job2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textDrawify Student job2050 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textFurnified Student job2030 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textOnline Heroes Student job2060 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: