The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Development Engineer Automotive
Experis is de jongste divisie binnen de Manpowergroup en focust zich op Finance, Engineering & IT. Snel, doelgericht en met het oog op jouw persoonlijke ontwikkeling gaat ons gespecialiseerd team van consultants op zoek naar de meest boeiende jobs voor jou en dit onder een vast contract.
- You will work with the Responsible Engineer and/or the Dimensional Engineer of the machine to develop a standardized tool for verifying bolt interfaces in simple and complex assemblies.
- You will analyse several (updated) bolt interfaces
- Gather the dimensions of all relevant part dimensions that affect the bolt interfaces in the machine from the 3D models & drawings.
- Use the tool you developed to analyse the resulting data and validate the interface dimensions are acceptable.
- Work with the Responsible Engineer / Dimensional & Design Engineer to find solutions for problem areas you detected.
- Typical Tools used: Creo Viewer, Excel and Matlab.
Your main contact will be the dimensional engineer, but strong interfaces with the design & development teams are to be expected.
- You are studying one of following domains electro-mechanics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, automotive, …
- You are a practical problem solver and like to analyze.
- You are fluent in English or Dutch.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently.
- A challenging climate
- High-tech environment
- Above average salary
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textUber Student job8000 BruggeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSw@p Solutions Student job8020 OostkampThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: