Passionate about data? And fascinated by its implications on our lives? Join this online master class led by IE Business School on February 18th and get the answers to all your data questions. More...
Digital Square SPRL
French+English Executive Assistant for an E-commerce & Digital Marketing Agency
Remote digital marketing agency
The Assistant will support our team with miscellaneous tasks and help run our digital agency and e-commerce stores. A key priority of this role will be to complete work on time and with the utmost quality.
We operate 100% remotely and our culture is super chill. But constant communication is a must. Work whenever you want. Set your own hours. Work from whatever timezone. Just make sure you get the job done and communicate to the team what you’re working on.
We do a video team meeting once a week and might have individual follow-up calls when necessary. We use Slack and ClickUp as our main communication tools.
As the executive assistant, you will be working closely with the CEO.
We are looking for a long-term partner for this position. Please don’t apply if you know that you will not be available at least 20 hours/week.
- Answer emails and messages from clients, partners, and contractors
- Help with digital marketing and social media management
- Writing down ideas/thoughts that come up and organizing them in a project management system
- Keep track of the progress of different projects
- Research information online
- Summarize information in a comprehensible way
- Help create and build key processes & SOPs
- Help the CEO by getting tasks off of his plate
- Reach out to people and negotiate partnerships
- Help with various other digital marketing tasks
#Are you a good fit?
- You are fluent in both French and English and are able to write with proper grammar.
- You have some digital marketing or SEO background.
- You have a great memory and are on top of small details like people's birthdays or what they did last week.
- You come up with new ideas and ways of improving things that already exist.
- You are a great communicator - direct and to the point, but in a kind, respectful way.
- You love to learn new skills, especially when it comes to digital marketing and e-commerce.
- You don't wait until the last minute before the deadline to complete a task and enjoy staying ahead.
- You are not an agency and are interested in becoming a full-time team member.
Articles you may want to read
IE Business school invites you for their online master class: ‘Harnessing the Power of Big Data’
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Similar student jobs
2020-07-27=job.status_textDaoust Student job4980 Trois-PontsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textAccent Jobs Student job4960 MalmedyThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-08-01=job.status_textStart People Student job4770 AMELThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-07-01=job.status_textStart People Student job4770 AMELThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-03-30=job.status_textTriangle Solutions Rh Student job4970 StavelotThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-07-01=job.status_textBiotop Student job4750 ElsenbornThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: