The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Full Stack Developer
At Complidata, we developed an AI platform that helps in effectively automating and optimizing the AML and KYC Compliance processes for Financial Institutions (eg: Banks, Insurance companies etc). In short, we help financial institutions fight financial crime.
Known for our fully configurable, regulatory compliant and explainable A.I.-driven solutions, we were recently awarded “Best A.I. Start-up of the Year” at Disummit, Belgium and and we are among the top 10 nominees for the Deloitte Rising Star Award 2019. To know more details about us, visit: http://www.complidata.io.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end of the application architecture.
- Designing user interactions on various pages/steps on the application.
- Developing back end of the application.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of Java web applications. Experience/familiarity working with Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data (JPA), etc.), would be a plus.
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, JPA, Hibernate (our stack contains aforementioned technologies with a Spring Data layer on top).
- APIs have no secrets for you, integrating with a simple external API through a REST or SOAP call and unmarshalling a response is an easy task for you. Furthermore, building your own API endpoints whilst following common standards is something, you’re not afraid of.
- You are familiar with common practices in UI/UX design and mobile-based features. Familiarity with creating mockups and prototypes (using tools that you prefer).
- Familiarity with OCR (Tesseract) and Computer Vision (OpenCV) are a plus; furthermore, any interest or familiarity with A.I. in general will only come in handy.
- Familiarity with Python or R is a plus, not a must.
- Being creative and having an eye for design is a plus.
General things to remember/requirements:
- You are a quick learner and have no issue with reading up on documentations of new technologies/frameworks. You get a kick out of discovering new things and thinking out new ways for solving problems.
- More generally, you will have a highly diversified range of tasks, making the job very interesting (lots of fun side projects and a lot of freedom to operate – your voice matters); you will however also have to be able to manage your time very well. Planning, communication and a love for coding are key in this position.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively communicate with different team members
- Ability to work independently and solve problems in a timely manner
- Must have an ABL (AlwaysBeLearning) philosophy
- You don't mind taking it up a notch to meet an important deadline
Pros of working with us:
- Work closely together in a small team of experts, where you will be in direct contact with CEO and CTO.
- Very flexible hours, including one remote working day.
- Perks: free meals (meal vouchers), transport allowance, legal benefits, regular company outings and more.
- Your opinion matters to us!
- We have a very good sandwich bar nearby 😄.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s students can also collaborate with us for the thesis projects.
- Workplace: Tervuren, Brussels, good public transportation connections with Leuven and Brussels.
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textSUSHISHOP WAVRE Student job1300 WavreThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textBar lounge Martinot Student job1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSUSHISHOP STATION Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSUSHISHOP WATERLOO Student job1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSUSHISHOP LOUISE Student job1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSUSHISHOP SABLON Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: