The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Intern - Supply Chain Coordinator
At Railnova we’re helping Railway organisations in their digitalisation efforts: we're changing the way train fleets are managed, rolling stock maintenance is planned and faults on trains are diagnosed.
We design our own hardware and software, to enable railway operators to connect their trains and to monitor all business critical parameters. Thanks to our products clients are alerted in advance of failures, they can replace their calendar-based with condition-based maintenance, and they are able to identify best driving practices to reduce energy consumption.
Railnova has a very skilled and entrepreneurial team, and to help us to further disrupt the railway industry and accompany our clients in their digital transformation journey we’re looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator.
Supply chain flow coordinator :
- You will take the lead in the day to day supply chain operations for our main product, the Railster 2.
- You will communicate and act with suppliers and internal customers to maximize product availability for our final customer.
- Student in a supply chain master/bachelor program ( experience is considered as a plus)
- Manage supplier relationship for defined hardware electronics components: ensuring availability and minimum stock
- Manage electronics subcontractors and assembly plants: delivery planning updates, cost and quality management
- Stock management at multiple location (at Railnova + suppliers + subcontractors)
- Stock inventory
- Maintain stock clean and organized
- Schedule and organize delivery to customer (sales order + RMA Returns)
- Process optimization RMA (Return Material Authorization): You will lead a project to improve and standardize the RMA process. This process is key, first to ensure the highest customer satisfaction, secondly to ensure Railnova learns from all causes of product returns by ensuring 100% root-cause analysis on each return
Supply chain skills and abilities required:
- Manage supply chain flows (shipment, lead time, MOQ, forecast, costing)
- Manage supplier collaboration
- Willing to mock up in: stock pick up, clean the stock, pack & ship, ERP, traceability
- Process improvement: ability to frame a problem and propose containment then improvement solution.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong communication skills in English both oral and verbal
- Focus on Customer Service aligned with highest standards of quality
- Strong self-organizational skills required
- Good Excel skills is a plus (we are happy to teach you)
Salary and advantages :
- You must have an European student status.
- You will be paid as a Belgian student (approx. 12€ net/hour, 2000€/month)
- We offer lunch everyday at the office.
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
Accueil, Shop, Cafe, Restaurant du MIMA Personnel de salle, de comptoir, d'accueil et shop avec experienceMIMA The Millennium Iconoclast Museum of Art Student job1080 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-09-01=job.status_textAsbl ALT Student job1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2018-01-02=job.status_textSuperprof SAS Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textCOGAJO Student job1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-09-01=job.status_textUpy Student job1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-07-09=job.status_textAgilitas Vilvoorde Student job1860 MeiseThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: