Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Pix-IT Solutions sprl
Pix-IT Solutions sprl
Pix-IT est une PME familliale qui offre l'opportunité au petite, moyenne et grande entreprise d'avoir un departement de support informatique de manière délocalisé.
Nous assusrons le bon fonctionnement informatique de nos client au quotidien.
Nous installons, configurons et maintenons l'infrastructure réseau, matériel, logiciel de nos clients.
The requirements of the job are varied.
We are looking for someone who is willing to be part of a team, doing whatever tasks are required to deliver a top class service to our customers.
This might one day involve sitting at your desk answering support emails and phone calls, and the next day visiting a customer’s site to advise on their IT systems.
We believe that people skills are just as important as technical skills, so we are not looking for technical experts who want to sit in a dark room.
We need people who can communicate well with our customers and who can explain technical issues in very simple terms.
We need people whose values fit with our own ‘friendly’ values!
- Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support on Windows; answering support queries via phone and email
- Visiting customer sites to troubleshoot problems that can’t be fixed remotely
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- Taking ownership of user problems and being proactive when dealing with user issues
- Weekend and out‐of‐hours working will sometimes be necessary
- IT Graduate
- Excellent communication skills (telephone and face to face).
- Previous experience in first or second line IT Support
- The ability to learn quickly – we don’t expect you to be an expert now, but we want you to become one quickly!
- A self‐starter who is comfortable working alone or within a team
- Prepared to be flexible and open‐minded about all aspects of the job
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft based server and desktop operating systems, networks and office systems
- Driving license
- Previous helpdesk experience
Salary and Benefits
- We offer a highly attractive package that includes car, mobile phone, fuel, laptop, medical assurance
- We’re located in Grimbergen (1Km from Brussels)
Articles you may want to read
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textPietercil Group NV Student job1740 TernatThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textLes P'tites Fées Bleues Student job1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-01-25=job.status_textAimez-Vous les Uns les Autres Student job1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textBy B. Barbara Louys Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textAtelier de Max Student job1701 ITTERBEEKThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-01-25=job.status_textDeer Student job1702 Groot BijgaardenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: