The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Junior Marketing Manager
We are an early-stage technology company providing payment services (Fintech). Our product scope includes a partnership with Mastercard to enable any group to generate a shared debit card in a few clicks. Either to book vacations, pay a Netflix subscription together or for a young couple.
We are more excited than ever and devoted to delivering the next generation of payment experience.
Upy is looking for an engaging student who is willing to join our marketing team for a paid student job two days a week over a 6-months period minimum.
Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show a willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. Our junior marketing program allows students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation in order to win as a team.
What you’ll do
You’ll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, influence others, and be an owner every day:
- Supports the team in developing brand plans and strategies;
- Keeps the team updated on the latest trends, including competitors;
- Plays a key role in the brand creation and activation of an early-stage startup that focuses its resources on brand creations and user experience;
- Application of the strategy and creation of marketing campaigns;
- Develop compelling pieces of content with our partners (graphic designer, videographer, etc.)
- Analyze campaign performance and present actionable recommendations to the team.
What you bring to Upy
- Master Degree student within Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a related degree program;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Marketing are a plus (please include in your CV).
Sounds Like You?
What are the main development areas and learning objectives for the intern?
- Understanding how to work in a highly challenging and fast-paced environment
- Project and Process Management Skills
- Develop skills in writing a brand plan
- The ability to start to think strategically
We offer a very competitive salary as well as a long-term contract.
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
2020-08-17=job.status_textArkadia asbl Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2018-01-02=job.status_textSuperprof SAS Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textDominos Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-08-24=job.status_textBagatelle Student job1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-09-15=job.status_textCoup d'barre Student job1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSo Sushi Student job1740 TERNATThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: