The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Junior Shop Manager – Flybox by Imagine Belgium – Grand-Place
Imagine Belgium est une start-up créée en 2018 avec une vision audacieuse: révolutionner le secteur du tourisme grâce aux technologies modernes! Notre mission est d'inviter les visiteurs à (re)découvrir la Belgique comme jamais auparavant.
Imagine Belgium lance une nouvelle expérience de réalité virtuelle pour découvrirle pays : Flybox! À l'aide de casques VR, survolez la Belgique accroché à une tyrolienne. Décollez depuis la Grand-Place et observez ce site UNESCO (et bien d'autres encore) grâce à des images et une modélisation de la Grand-Place à couper le souffle. Flybox vous invitera cet été à en apprendre davantage sur le pays.
Imagine Belgium is a start-up created in 2018 with a bold vision: revolutionizing the tourism sector through modern technologies! Our mission is to invite visitors to (re)discover Belgium like never before. As said previously, Belgium has a lot to offer. But where to start? Opening this summer, Imagine Belgium has decided to launch a new and exciting experience to get a taste of your own country : Flybox!
The VR experience will be located on Grand-Place where Flybox will also offer a pop up shop to our dear guests. In the Junior Shop Manager role, you will be trusted with the following tasks:
- Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results
- Managing your merchandise (suppliers, deliveries, etc.), receiving and tagging inventory, re-arranging the shop
- Welcome our visitors, explain them the VR concept and our project
- Maintain parts inventory, insure requisitions, supplies and materials are stocked as needed; meet with vendors or suppliers as necessary
- Maintain all records electronically
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- Professional, curious and bright
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with word, excel, and other computer programs
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Experience with merchandising or the retail business is a plus
- Willingness to accept high degree of uncertainty, jump in and help wherever needed, get hands dirty, and wear multiple hats on a fast-moving team.
- Ability to work independently, quickly learn organizational structure, and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Looking forward to work in an international environment
- Excited to introduce Belgium and its culture to our visitors
- Speaks English and Dutch and/or French
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
2020-08-04=job.status_textRoyale botanique Estate Student job1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2018-01-02=job.status_textSuperprof SAS Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textQ jobs Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textDominos Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textUniversité libre de Bruxelles Student job1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textFondation Shan Student job1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: