Passionate about data? And fascinated by its implications on our lives? Join this online master class led by IE Business School on February 18th and get the answers to all your data questions. More...
The People est une agence d'hôtes et hôtesses dans le secteur de l'événementiel et du marketing (brand activation).
Nous proposons des jobs flexibles tant en jour qu'en heure et une multitude de postes différents (accueil, animation, vente, récolte de données, faire passer des enquêtes, parkingpeople, sampling, flyering, etc.)
The People is looking for Lead Generators for a brand in the telecom sector.
Are you a student or unemployed and looking for a flexible job ? Are you working part-time and looking for a job for the remaining week days?
Stop looking, we have what you need!
→ With day contracts, you can choose the days you are free to work. More info below.
In teams of 2, you are the first point of contact between the brand and (potential) clients. Via door-to-door interactions, you inform residents of the services of the company and collect valuable data for follow-up conversations with experts and sales. Thanks to training sessions with Proximus & The People, you will gain strong knowledge about the brand, IT notions but also how to be the best representative.
Start a dialogue with residents to inform them of the brand' services and discuss their experiences with the brand and its products.
Collect valuable data via tablet computers. If requested, arrange appointments with experts
Locations and work hours
- You work under a daily contract and mileage compensation
- 1 to 5 days per week, depending on your availabilities
- The working hours are generally during the day, and on weekdays
- Depending on your language skills and residence, we could send you for work all over the country
- Period: January 2021 - December 2021
- Work locations: Brussel, Namur, Liege, Knokke-Heist, Oostende, Roeselare, Kortrijk, Gent, Aalst, Leuven, Vilvoorde, Charleroi, Hasselt
Do you recognize yourself in these criteria and are you looking for a flexible yet challenging job? Then you are the one we need to complete our teams!
- French and/or dutch are your native language or you speak them very fluently
- You are a student or looking for work
- You are assertive: you are confident and are not afraid to talk to people
- You are persuasive and have a friendly and service oriented attitude
- You are sociable: you have good relations with the people you know
- You have a sense of responsibility and are always on time
- You are thorough and like a job well done
- Having a driving license and a car is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Young and dynamic work environment
- with lots of social contacts (within the Corona measures for your safety)
- Flexible work days and hours based on your availabilities
- Challenging job where you’ll learn a lot
Articles you may want to read
IE Business school invites you for their online master class: ‘Harnessing the Power of Big Data’
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Similar student jobs
2021-09-01=job.status_textVlaamse overheid Student job1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-07-01=job.status_textPage Personnel Student job9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-05-03=job.status_textDelta food Student job1160 AUDERGHEMThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-05-03=job.status_textDELTA FOOD SA Student job1160 AudergemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: