The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Greece, Spain, Croatia,...
Thomas Cook iDM
Leisure & Entertainment Kids Rep
To ensure exceptional service is delivered to customers in destination. To work as part of the Kids Club team with a responsibility to prepare, manage and deliver sessions.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to achieve service & targets in line with the SLA
- Create and organize a varied activity program for children 3-11 years
- Deliver the Kids Disco in the evening
- Ensure activities are engaging, fun, creative & entertaining at all times to the customers
- Guide both day and evening events as required on your own or as part of the team
- Take an active role in any in-house entertainment/ activity where possible
- To establish a respectful relationship and communication with guests, colleagues, hotel staff, suppliers and senior staff
- Prepare an inviting & up to date Kids Club notice board and to participate in welcome introductions of the service rep
- Promote all commercial driven tasks and ensure cash management & liquidation procedures are followed in accordance with the company guidelines
- Accurately complete Kids Club paperwork in accordance with the company guidelines
- Ensure the highest quality and health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- To handle complaints and resolve problems if necessary
- To remain flexible at all times with regards to duties and working hours
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Strong, credible presentation skills both verbally and written
- Experience of working successfully with customers and providing a best-in-class service to them
- Fluent in English & service language of given market (s)
- Competent with technology and experience in quickly
- Self-sufficient and independent
Preferred: Experience of working with children
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Experience in coaching in other sport disciplines
- Experience in providing entertainment
- Experience on stage
- Experience in dancing
A unique & well paid experience abroad!
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !