The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Maersk Line Belgium
Maerks Line Administrative Support
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
Within shipping and logistics, proactive communication and information flown towards our customers is the key in ensuring transparency from End-to-End. To provide this service your main responsibilities are:
- Constant contact with your customers and partners responsible for customs compliance.
- Assisting in documenting of customs claims to enable a faster handling.
- Assisting the customs team in following up the import manifest by checking reports and systems and informing customers in case of non-treatment
We are looking for
- Fluent Dutch and English,
- Strong administrative skills and proactive approach,
- Open-minded and creative attitude with willingness to promote change,
- Personal ability to build strong relationships with others.
- An exciting job opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity.
- Gaining experience in the exciting customs landscape of Belgium, from a maritime perspective
- Becoming a member of the Maersk group, undisputed leader in the shipping industry
- Being part of a professional and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- A good work/life balance
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textStart People Student job2100 DeurneThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textStart People Student job2160 WommelgemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-04-18=job.status_textFlying Service & Kitchenstaff Student job2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-04-23=job.status_textVelocom Student job2000 AnversThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-04-18=job.status_textFrieterij Student job2600 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textHamilton Bright Student job8060 BetrangeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: