Passionate about data? And fascinated by its implications on our lives? Join this online master class led by IE Business School on February 18th and get the answers to all your data questions. More...
Salesperson – Flybox by Imagine Belgium – Grand-Place
Imagine Belgium est une start-up créée en 2018 avec une vision audacieuse: révolutionner le secteur du tourisme grâce aux technologies modernes! Notre mission est d'inviter les visiteurs à (re)découvrir la Belgique comme jamais auparavant. La Belgique a beaucoup à offrir, mais par où commencer ? Imagine Belgium vous propose de "survoler" la Belgique en quelques minutes grâce à Flybox, la nouvelle expérience de réalité virtuelle située à la Grand-Place de Bruxelles.
Imagine Belgium is a start-up created in 2018 with a bold vision: revolutionizing the tourism sector through modern technologies! Our mission is to invite visitors to (re)discover Belgium like never before. As said previously, Belgium has a lot to offer. But where to start? Imagine Belgium has decided to launch a new and exciting experience to get a taste of Belgium : Flybox, the new Virtual Reality experience to "fly" over Belgium right from the Grand-Place in Brussels !
Imagine Belgium offers both Flybox, the VR experience and a pop up shop to our visitors right in the Grand-Place in Brussels.
In the Sales Assistant role, you will be trusted with the following tasks:
- Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results
- Managing your merchandise (suppliers, deliveries, etc.), receiving and tagging inventory, re-arranging the shop
- Welcome our visitors, explain them the VR concept and our project
- Maintain parts inventory, insure requisitions, supplies and materials are stocked as needed; meet with vendors or suppliers as necessary
- Maintain all records electronically
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- Professional, curious and bright
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with word, excel, and other computer programs
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Experience with merchandising or the retail business is a plus
- Willingness to accept high degree of uncertainty, jump in and help wherever needed, get hands dirty, and wear multiple hats on a fast-moving team.
- Ability to work independently, quickly learn organizational structure, and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Looking forward to work in an international environment
- Excited to introduce Belgium and its culture to our visitors
- Speaks English and Dutch and/or French
Articles you may want to read
IE Business school invites you for their online master class: ‘Harnessing the Power of Big Data’
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Similar student jobs
2021-03-08=job.status_textSchola ULB Student job1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textBulkBar Student job1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSchindler SA/NV Student job1620 DrogenbosThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-03-15=job.status_textBeCentral Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-03-01=job.status_textInforum gie Student job1040 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textBoulangerie-Patisserie Eze-Or Student job1170 Watermael-BoitsfortThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: