The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Showroom Expert (Sales Assistant) - flexible number of days per week
A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and EU wide.
Cowboy is about ‘customer obsession’, creating a seamless customer experience and being close to our riders from the moment of discovery. Our showrooms are our brand cathedrals where customers first experience the power of a Cowboy and our Showroom Experts are there to inspire them and guide them through the benefits a Cowboy will provide. Building a new way to move in your city we aim to create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust and care. We are building a talented team of problem solvers and experts who will help our customers get the most value out of a Cowboy. The showroom team is on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about Cowboy. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for passionate Showroom Experts to make the difference between great and excellent. As a member of the Showroom Team, your responsibilities would include,
- Inspire trust - by having an in-depth expertise of the bike and its fit in the urban environment and the market
- Radiate passion - by having a strong connection to the bike, cycling and urban mobility in general
- Have product expertise
- Make an immediate connection - by being empathic, social and fun while keeping an aura of expertise without being arrogant or ‘in your face’
- Be dynamic, hands-on
- Deliver a smooth and error free experience - by being structured and being flawless in planning
- Create a magical journey for the Customer
- Have an eye for detail to ensure each customer who walks into a Cowboy Saloon gets the same WOW experience
- Be reliable - as part of a small team everyone must play a big part
- Be tenacious - with reporting, feedback and customer follow up
- Be flexible, working 1-3 days per week dependant on the needs of the showroom (to include some Saturdays and Sundays)
We are looking for a entrepreneurial person who
- Has 0-3 years experience
- Holds at least a Bachelor degree, ideally in Business & Economics or Engineering
- Is tech-savvy
- Has a clear passion for bikes and/or urban mobility
- Has experience with business development and/or partnerships
- Highly competitive salary package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textVelocom Student job1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2018-01-02=job.status_textSuperprof SAS Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textUber Student job6000 CharleroiThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-09-15=job.status_text4UCAMPUS Student job2600 BerchemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textCowboy Student job100 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-09-23=job.status_text4UCAMPUS Student job1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: