The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
JeanBon 'comptoir gourmand' is a brand new shop on the Place De Londres.
We sell authentic, premium artisan delicacies.. ideal for you appetisers, cheese & charcuterie platters or just on a delicious baguette during lunch!
As a store assistant you will have the following tasks:
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the store
- Prepare garnished baguettes, juices, boulettes maison...
- Serve our customers at our comptoir
- Eager to learn and take responsibilities
- Passion for food
- Not affraid to adress customers
- Young and dynamic
- An introduction to retail and the experience of running a shop
- Be part of a young and entrepreneurial team
- A flexible job in a nice setting
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
Looking for international students BG/I/E/HR/GR for a project with young students and the European CommissionParticitiz Student job1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-08-31=job.status_textKUMO KITCHENS SRL Student job1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-09-01=job.status_textDao Braine Student job1420 Braine l'AlleudThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textLES SAVONS DE LYNA Student job1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSUSHISHOP UCCLE Student job1180 UCCLEThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2018-01-02=job.status_textSuperprof SAS Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: