The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Student architect - design of learning and development space @ Orange
Physical transformation of the learning center of Orange.
- Build on suggestions made by event agencies and briefing to draft a final proposal on the design of a collaborative learning space.
- Make a back-up plan to be able to re-open the learning center in September
- Make the plans for the design
- Identify what needs to be bought & where (which vendors)
- Coordinate & communicate with Brand experts, Internal Communication, Real estate
- Support Project Lead on managing the project to a successful launch & opening in September.
Additional tasks are on planning & organization of some learning events.
Competencies & skills:
- Knowledgeable in interior design and/or architecture (current field of studies)
- Planning & organization
- Collaborative & co-creation skills
- Trustworthy, punctual, well-organised (good self-management)
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textMathurin Student job1200 Woluwe-Saint-LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSHOPANDGO DELHAIZE GARE DU MIDI Student job1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textQ jobs Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textLa Page Blanche asbl Student job1090 JetteThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-09-01=job.status_textDao Braine Student job1420 Braine l'AlleudThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSUSHISHOP UCCLE Student job1180 UCCLEThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: