Passionate about data? And fascinated by its implications on our lives? Join this online master class led by IE Business School on February 18th and get the answers to all your data questions. More...
Student in Engineering for EMEA Develop Center Heating
We worden 24 uur per dag omgeven door lucht. Voor Daikin is de lucht in de wereld de grootse zorg. We maken gebruik van onze expertise inzake lucht, ons gevoel voor innovatie en onze doorgedreven technologische kennis om de lucht die we inademen beter te maken.
Onze producten behoren to de meest energiezuinige op de markt en we zullen blijven innovoren om de milieu-impact van onze HVACR-oplossingen (verwarming, ventilatie, airconditioning, koeling) nog verder terug te dirngen. We blijven bouwen aan ons wereldwijde leiderschap op vlak van HVACR-oplossingen. Onze gespecialiseerde expertise in alle marktsegmenten en meer dan 90 jaar ervaring geven langdurige klantenrelaties die gebaseerd zijn op vertrouwen, respect en geloofwaardigheid een unieke meerwaarde.
As market leader, Daikin Europe is continuously looking to improve the products. That’s why we’re currently looking for a work student who will join our EMEA Development Centre in Oostende.
You will work closely with our Development Engineer within our Simulation team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Map the material specs for simulations.
- The intention is that compressor rubbers, sheet metal, piping,… material specs are mapped via testing
- Validation is done with the simulation program
- The testing will be done with accelerometers
- You are a student in Engineering (industrial engineer / mechanical engineer)
- You have a strong interest in thermodynamics and testing.
- You have background knowledge of material properties (demping, Youngs modulus, … ) and a basic knowledge of vibration
- Interest in simulation programs is a must, but prior knowledge is not required
- For this assignment you need to be present in Oostende to do the testing and simulating
This is a great opportunity to win experience by developing your professional skills in a topic directly linked to your studies. You will be involved in an international team and company leader in the HVAC sector and you will earn money for your next personal project.
Articles you may want to read
IE Business school invites you for their online master class: ‘Harnessing the Power of Big Data’
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textMercure Oostende Student job8400 OostendeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textibis Budget Oostende Student job8400 OostendeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textLeopold Hotel Ostend Student job8400 OostendeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-07-01=job.status_textDaoust Student job8400 OostendeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textYushu Agency Student job8400 OostendeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textDaoust Student job8400 OostendeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: