The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Studentenjob administratief werk HR departement
Today Nikon is a world-renowned brand, firmly established as a market leader in optical instrumentation and the only microscope company to manufacture its own glass, ensuring the very finest quality assurance throughout production. With over 90 years expertise in the field, Nikon has always been at the forefront of optical and technological innovation, promoting creativity and trustworthiness as part of the company's global mission statement.
The role of the temporary administrative assistant HR is to provide a full generalist support to the Nikon Metrology HR team located in Belgium including recruitment, compensation and benefits (review cycle), filing, …ensuring compliance with best practices and legislative requirements.
Support the European Recruitment Manager with job posting on diverse websites / recruitment channels
Support the European Recruitment Manager with standardized answers to candidates who have not been withheld
Follow-up social media advertisement
Update of excel based reports
Assist the European Recruitment Manager with agenda of interviews
Ensure that offer paperwork and pre-employment checks are filed
Administrative support compensation and benefits / payroll
- Filing of all payroll documents in hard (and soft where necessary) copy
- Load up of hard copies of personal files on server in accurate way
- Preparation of various overviews
- Assist payroll responsible with the preparation of payroll input in excel (e.g. review of overtime sheets, …)
- Assisting HR manager continental Europe with mail merging of the results of the salary review cycle into different documents:
- Letters to employees regarding setting of new package
- Bonus setting documents
- Payout documents for boni
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, Excel and outlook)
- Typing blind
- Languages: Dutch (preferably also English and French (German would be a plus))
- Collaborative, flexible, positive approach
- Sense for accuracy
Be pro-active :
- Show enthusiasm and eagerly embrace new or additional work.
- Respond quickly to changes in priorities or directions.
- Approach challenges with a positive “can do “ attitude.
Seek new knowledge :
See every situation as an opportunity to learn – asking questions and learning from others.
Communicate well :
Have an open and transparent communication.
Written communication in a clear and appropriate language.
Display integrity :
Demonstrate empathy, honesty, fairness and respect in interactions.
Acknowledge and accept differences in opinions and points of view.
Embrace diversity :
Welcome and value different talents, perspectives and diverse cultures.
Vast contract 3 weken: 1600 euro/maand
+Maaltijdcheque: 6 euro/gepresteerde dag
+Verplaatsingsvergoeding afhankelijk van het aantal kilometers
38 uur per week
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textTodt's café Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textFuturistgames Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-12-07=job.status_textManpower Student job3012 WilseleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSceptr Student job2018 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textDaoust Verviers Student job4800 VerviersThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-12-26=job.status_textAparthotel Castelnou Student job9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: