Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Gymboree Play & Music
Teacher (Part-time/Job Student) @ Gymboree Play & Music
Gymboree Play & Music is the world’s leading parent-child interactive program for children ages newborn to five years. In 2006, we celebrate 30 years of bringing play, music, arts and learning to families across the United States and around the world! Gymboree Play & Music will be opening it’s doors in Belgium in December 2015.
- Facilitate parent-child interactive activities. There are 3 core programs:
- Gymboree classes include age appropriate play activities on our custom designed play equipment, songs, parachute play, and bubbles.
- Music classes involve instrument activities, singing, dancing and exploring a variety of music styles from around the world. Candidates must possess music background to teach Gymboree Music classes.
- Art classes offer hands-on, process-oriented activities including painting, sculpting, collage making and dress-up time, in addition to movement activities and songs that support different art themes explored.
- Lead the program at birthday parties held in the weekend.
- Lesson plan according to Gymboree curriculum.
- Be responsible for knowing and achieving sales goals.
- Use features and benefits of Gymboree to provide information and sell enrollments, merchandise, birthday parties and special events to new and existing customers.
- Answer incoming calls, make outbound calls, greet and service customers.
- Assist with off-site grassroots events (ex. Gymboree Retail Store, etc.)
- Work with Booker, our online database management system.
- Attend designated staff meetings and trainings.
- Maintain site standards, including, but not limited to: cleaning, stocking and pricing of merchandise, and helping with equipment set changes.
NOTE: Gymboree Play & Music provides all training necessary.
Part-time available to fit into your academic schedule. Flexible hours are also a possibility. Classes held weekdays and weekends. Birthday Parties are hosted in the weekends only.
KEY SKILLS AND TRAITS
✓ Experience working with children newborn to 5 years preferred
✓ Solid group leadership skills ✓ Sales experience
✓ Beginning computer skills ✓ Phone skills
✓ Customer service oriented ✓ Team player
✓ Clean, physical appearance ✓ Flexible
✓ Outgoing ✓ Enthusiastic
✓ Gregarious ✓ Creative
✓ Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.and move play equipment
✓ fluent French and/or Dutch ✓ strong foundation of English
(Fluent in English only is possible for a part-time position with flexible hours)
Starting pay is based on experience
Free Gymboree Play & Music classes
Employee Discount on retail products
When applying, please send your CV, motivation and/or questions.
Articles you may want to read
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Similar student jobs
Unieke studentenjob in regio Leuven: lancering van een nieuw drankenmerk als ambassadeur/ambassadrice on the roadGinger Jack Student job3000 LeuvenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-12-03=job.status_textVivaldis Interim Student job1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textRousseau Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textMasksforlife Student job1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-12-07=job.status_textTRAVCO ASBL Student job1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-12-01=job.status_textZAK GARDEN Student job1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: