Tu te sens concerné par l’environnement et l’avenir de la planète. Tu évites d’utiliser des bouteilles en plastique à usage unique, tu privilégies le vélo à la voiture et tu marches pour le climat....
My Kwan Academy
Description de l'entreprise
About the company
KWAN Academy was founded with the mission to provide students with digital literacy and engineering thinking skills and empowering them to become creators with technology. Using proprietary curriculum adapted from Silicon Valley high schools, our learning programs are incorporated in learning environments designed to stimulate inquiry based learning, logical thinking and creative problem solving.
We are excited to empower our next generation to become creative leaders in the digital era, for their future career and for driving social change. Join our journey! :).
Description de la fonction
About the Role
We are looking for students who are passionate about software engineering, have experience in tutoring pre-teens or teens, and have an entrepreneurial & startup mindset.
Classroom quality is our top priority. All interns have to go through a comprehensive training program designed collaboratively by My Kwan lead instructors and professional educators. Through our program, each intern instructor picks up design philosophy of our programs, teaching strategies, classroom management strategies, and last but not least, technical concepts.
The entire program includes group discussion, self-study, lecture, activity, mock teaching, and shadowing in actual classrooms. The sessions will be hosted at the beginning of the internship program, and each intern instructor is expected to complete all the sessions.
- You are eager to shape the skills and minds of our next generation.
- You love to learn and expand knowledge in engineering and computer science.
- You are open minded and question the status quo.
- You have strong interest in software engineering, from mobile app development, to web programming, to hardware programming.
- You are fluent in one or more programming languages.
- You have previous engineering teaching experience, through a course, team training, etc.
- Lead and instruct holiday programs for students in.
- Work closely with lead instructors to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Work with Kwan academy staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of students.
- Independently guide students through development of a final project that will be presented and distributed to fellow classmates.
- Create a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of turning their ideas into actual software.
- Join us in revolutionizing the concept of education in Asia
- Shape the direction of Kwan Academy and be part of it from day 1
- Be a part of a compassionate team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication
- Be part of the fun
The work will be held in Luxembourg City, Europe.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Jobs étudiant similaires
=job.status_textActivate Luxembourg Job étudiant2330 LuxembourgCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2019-06-26=job.status_textPeople First Job étudiant1899 KockelscheuerCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
=job.status_textCalzedonia Finanziaria S.A Belgium Branch Job étudiantL-8050 BertrangeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2019-07-01=job.status_textMy Kwan Academy Job étudiant1911 LuxembourgCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2017-04-28=job.status_textDaoust Job étudiant8060 BertrangeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2017-02-05=job.status_textActivate Job étudiant2330 luxembourgCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime