Tu te sens concerné par l’environnement et l’avenir de la planète. Tu évites d’utiliser des bouteilles en plastique à usage unique, tu privilégies le vélo à la voiture et tu marches pour le climat....
My Kwan Academy
Graphic Design Job
Description de l'entreprise
About the company
KWAN Academy was founded with the mission to provide students with digital literacy and engineering thinking skills and empowering them to become creators with technology. Using proprietary curriculum adapted from Silicon Valley high schools, our learning programs are incorporated in learning environments designed to stimulate inquiry based learning, logical thinking and creative problem solving.
We are excited to empower our next generation to become creative leaders in the digital era, for their future career and for driving social change. Join our journey! :).
Description de la fonction
About the Role
We are looking for students who are passionate about Innovation, Business and companies, and have an entrepreneurial & startup mindset. Jobs are for two months in July and August.
- You are eager to shape the skills and minds of our next generation.
- You love to learn and expand knowledge in graphic design or furthermore in digital industry.
- You are open minded and question the status quo.
- You have strong interests in marketing, entrepreneurship, graphic design, computer science. Or you have alternatively skills about video shooting and editing, image and sound editing.
- You have previous teaching experience, through a course, team training, etc.
- You are keen to play with teenagers and share your experiences.
Lead and instruct holiday programs for students in.
Work closely with lead instructors to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
Work with My Kwan staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of students.
Independently guide students through development of a final project that will be presented and distributed to fellow classmates.
Create a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of turning their ideas into actual software.
- Training on business awareness and entrepreneurship
- Join us in revolutionizing the concept of education in Europe
- Be a part of a compassionate team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication
- Be part of the fun
The ideal candidate would have expertise in two or more areas of technology pertinent to the program. In addition, the candidate must demonstrate flexibility, energy, positivity, leadership abilities, and strong communication skills.
A background working with kids, teens and camp experience is highly recommended.
Must hold First Aid certifications in order to be eligible to work in this position.
Applicants under 18 will not be considered.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Jobs étudiant similaires
=job.status_textActivate Luxembourg Job étudiant2330 LuxembourgCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2019-06-26=job.status_textPeople First Job étudiant1899 KockelscheuerCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
=job.status_textCalzedonia Finanziaria S.A Belgium Branch Job étudiantL-8050 BertrangeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2019-07-01=job.status_textMy Kwan Academy Job étudiant1911 LuxembourgCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2017-04-28=job.status_textDaoust Job étudiant8060 BertrangeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2017-02-05=job.status_textActivate Job étudiant2330 luxembourgCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime