Tu te sens concerné par l’environnement et l’avenir de la planète. Tu évites d’utiliser des bouteilles en plastique à usage unique, tu privilégies le vélo à la voiture et tu marches pour le climat....
Operations Junior Associate
Description de l'entreprise
A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and EU wide.
Description de la fonction
About the role and what you'll be doing:
Cowboy's operations team manages all customer facing aspects of the business (excl. marketing). Our scope covers:
- Customer Success: Our Customer Success Experts are on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about Cowboy, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems every single day.
- Logistics: Our Logistics Lead sets up strong partnerships with delivery players across Europe to deliver our bikes and accessories at lightning speed.
- Retail: Our Retail team builds our brick and mortar Showrooms from the ground up in European capitals and make potential new customers experience the awesome feeling of riding on a Cowboy bike.
- On-Demand: Our On-Demand Lead onboards exceptional partners with a Cowboy spirit in over 50 cities, to make it as convenient as possible to test a Cowboy bike.
- Corporate: Our Corporate Lead targets small and large corporates to offer them a mobility solution tailored to their needs.
- Mechanics: Our Mechanics practice maintains our customers bikes in perfect shape and works closely with our Engineering and Manufacturing teams to continuously develop greater bikes.
As an Operations Junior Associate Intern, you will start your journey at Cowboy in the Customer Success team. That position will allow you to become an expert in our products and services, and understand what it takes to provide a stellar customer experience to all our riders. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of other streams as well, depending on your strenghts and our business needs.
START DATE: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !
Minimum 4 weeks available.
- Fluent in English + Native in one official language of a country Cowboy operates in (French, Dutch, German)
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred (ongoing)
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people covering a wide range of situations
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion, both in software and hardware
- A true team player. taking ownership and taking care of your peers
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
Master students only!
- Highly competitive salary package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Jobs étudiant similaires
=job.status_textFauvette Job étudiant1180 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2019-10-01=job.status_textLibrairie Filigranes Job étudiant1040 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2019-11-22=job.status_textAlterego Sa Job étudiant1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
=job.status_textSarawak Job étudiant1000 BRUSSELCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
=job.status_textSarawak Job étudiant1600 SINT-PIETERS-LEEUWCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2019-10-23=job.status_textDEFI LINE sprl Job étudiant1200 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime