Tu te sens concerné par l’environnement et l’avenir de la planète. Tu évites d’utiliser des bouteilles en plastique à usage unique, tu privilégies le vélo à la voiture et tu marches pour le climat....
Helion Market Research
Panel Manager French markets
Description de l'entreprise
Helion Market Research is a market research agency specialized in ‘Mystery Shopping’ & Customer Experience Research with offices in Belgium, Bulgaria and South-Africa. With our 60 employees we perform research studies in over 90 countries worldwide for well-known corporations including multinational retailers, manufacturers and international service providers.
Description de la fonction
In this job;
- You recruit mystery shoppers (through (online) advertisements/social media/etc.) to make sure that there are always enough quality profiles to unroll current and starting projects according Helion standards
- You manage the mystery shopper database for your country(ies)/region by checking registered profiles and activating/motivating mystery shoppers to take part in evaluations in their district
- You are responsible for the field work execution in your country/region/for your projects; you plan and co-ordinate mystery shopping evaluations in a cost-effective manner and follow up on them in order to guarantee qualitative data in good time
- You are therefore in constant communication over the phone and via email, in French, with your panel of mystery shoppers
- You make sure that the field work to be carried out runs smoothly and cost-efficiently, you flag problems to your supervisor, make changes in good time, where necessary, in order to guarantee a constant healthy balance between costs, time and quality
- You inform, motivate and inspire mystery shoppers so that they feel involved and are motivated to attach themselves to Helion and deliver ongoing qualitative output
- You speak/write fluently French; good knowledge of English is an essential requirement in our multinational environment, practical knowledge of any other language is an added plus
- You have excellent administrative skills with attention to detail, can plan efficiently and are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You have good and confident communication skills, as well written as oral
- You are deadline orientated
- You have a positive attitude, the ability and drive to get things done
- You enjoy working independently as well as in team
We are looking for students that are available full time or minimum 3 working days a week.
Join Helion to experience a positive and dynamic atmosphere in a stable, fast growing company. We are driven professionals who know how to enjoy life, on the lookout for positive people who want to make a difference.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Jobs étudiant similaires
=job.status_textKadonation Job étudiant9052 GentCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2019-10-20=job.status_textPage Personnel Job étudiant1050 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
=job.status_textEuropromotion Job étudiant9000 GentCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
=job.status_textEuropromotion Job étudiant4000 LiègeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
=job.status_textATC-Pharma Job étudiant4000 LiègeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
=job.status_textFiduciaire Bofis Job étudiant2160 WommelgemCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime