Le sport et la nourriture sont ta vie ? Ça tombe bien, nous sommes à la recherche de riders comme toi pour nourrir nos clients affamés !
Orlebar Brown Knokke-Zoute
Retail Sales Advisor - Part time (1 to 3 days a week)
Description de l'entreprise
Orlebar Brown launched in March 2007 as a more tailored approach to men’s beach and swim shorts. Based on the traditional pattern of a tailored pair of trousers for men, and with their distinctive side fasteners, they are not just a swim short: they are the original and best shorts you can swim in.
In 2010 we took OB off the beach, out of the pool and into the resort with a range of tees, polos and shirts, and recently introduced a full ready-to-wear collection of everyday tailored casuals including chinos, sweats, outerwear, knitwear and accessories.
The brand has rapidly gained global recognition and is now sold online at www.orlebarbrown.com (with five local websites: UK, USA, Germany, France and Australia), in five standalone stores in London as well as being distributed in over 350 leading retailers around the globe.
We are looking for another strong team player to join us on our journey in establishing Orlebar Brown as the luxury choice lifestyle brand for holiday clothes to wear every day.
Description de la fonction
As a Sales Advisor, you will be an ambassador for Orlebar Brown. You will report to the Store Manager and participate in running our Orlebar Brown franchised store in Knokke-Zoute.
- To achieve or exceed store and individual sales target.
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity.
- To identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions. Be able to respond to queries regarding price, location, features, benefits and use of Orlebar Brown products.
- To optimise product knowledge to the best advantage in recommending and drawing customer's attention to products in order to maximise selling opportunities.
- To take every opportunity to capture customer data in order to expand the Orlebar Brown database and encourage repeat visits and customer loyalty.
- Maintaining Orlebar Brown Model Store standards, completing Daily Brief & EOD reporting.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase sales and shop activity.
- Potential Key Holder and store operations responsibility.
CANDIDATE PROFILE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Dutch + French or English speaking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges.
- Maintaining professionalism under all circumstances.
- A real attention to maintaining high standards in store environment and a keen eye for detail.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a diverse working environment of people who we learn from every day.
- The chance to train and develop your skills in a fun and fast working environment.
- Great discount scheme on our products.
- Flexitime working hours.
Orlebar Brown offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Envie de faire du sport tout en ayant un job flexible ?
Jobs étudiant similaires
2018-06-14=job.status_textRecreation & Leisure Job étudiant8300 KnokkeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
=job.status_textDaoust Knokke Job étudiant8300 KnokkeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2017-06-06=job.status_textL'Orangerie Job étudiant8300 knokkeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2017-06-03=job.status_textRiverwoods Beachclub Job étudiant8300 Knokke-HeistCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2017-03-27=job.status_textHype's Knokke Job étudiant8300 KnokkeCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime
2016-10-10=job.status_textTopSales Job étudiant8370 BlankenbergheCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Régime