Depuis que tu as décroché ce premier travail, tu as découvert une entreprise qui te correspond et dans laquelle tu te sens bien. Seulement voilà, après quelques mois passés au même poste, tu commen...
Description de l'entreprise
Consultys, the market reference in pharmaceutical and biotech consulting
Consultys, a national and international partner, has more than 360 employees working on major projects for the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech groups.
Driven by a company philosophy based on human values, proximity and professional excellence, Consultys offers the resources to help every individual to achieve optimal performance.
Description de la fonction
CONSULTYS BENELUX is looking for a Junior Automation Engineer to reinforce its Consulting team. As a consultant you will be trained on the Pharmaceutical environment and developp your expertise in order to join one of our customer teams.
For this particular role, the main objectives will be to be part of the maintenance automation team.
This team is responsible for the development, installation, maintenance, removal, repair and troubleshooting of site automation equipment clean utilities & bulk systems (PLC, DCS, Supervision & Monitoring) and Data Management Systems.
Key activities include:
- Assistance and support to automation engineers for the development of new product design and testing of product prototypes
- Participation in investigation for deviation related to automation -> Establish the root cause of a deviation
- Test equipment, analyze data and report findings
- Based on findings, make recommendations on how to improve a product
- Repair equipment using precision measuring instruments, hand, power or modification tools
- Update or create technical documents like : User manuals, User Request Specicifications ,check list, reports,....
- Write and execute qualification documents
- Complete corrective actions and preventive maintenance and update maintenance log of the equipment concerned
- Process responsibility to include record and control generating operations
- Wonderware Archestra
- Siemens TIA Portal
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Practical working experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, programmable logic controllers and human-machine interfaces
- Perform his/her work in a cGMP consistent manner. You will be trained on GMP rules.
- Fluent French and/or English
- Rigorous, accountable, involved, proactive, pragmatic to solve issues, fully acting at own's initiative, interpretative mindset
- Team spirit, open to receive feedback, good listener, be able to work with transparent and mutual respect
- Languages: good communication skills in Fluent French & English
Do you want to integrate the consulting world into a human-sized company that values the individual and the performance? Do you want to invest in long-term innovative projects? To share your skills in a close-knit team where experiences are shared freely? So, join us! We offer you an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Je n’apprends plus rien à mon travail mais j’adore mon entreprise : Que faire ?
Premiers emplois similaires
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Français: bon