Et si on profitait de la nouvelle loi sur le « budget mobilité » pour s’interroger sur les avantages et les inconvénients d’une voiture de société ? La mobilité à Bruxelles est un des chantiers les...
Big Data Consultant
Description de l'entreprise
Riaktr helps big corporates make impactful data-driven decisions, with a current focus on the telecom industry. Our apps enable Sales & Distribution teams to increase sales or reduce OPEX and Network investment teams to optimize their CAPEX investments. We use state-of-the-art technologies that allow the users to visually explore the data and be guided to recommended actions, based on intelligent algorithms and machine learning. We work with six of the ten biggest telecom operators to revolutionize the telecom industry.
Description de la fonction
To sustain our rapid growth rapid growth, we are looking to expand our team and hire bright, highly analytical individuals with a taste for travelling and adventure.
Real Impact offers dynamic work environment with as main core values: Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation.
What will you do
As a Big Data Consultant, you will play a key role in the deployment and improvement of our different Big Data solutions in emerging markets.
Up to 50% of your time will be spent abroad, on our client premises. Your time will be shared between project management, hands-on IT tasks, playing with data and coaching and training of our clients, all this in a great work environment.
You will quickly get responsibilities within the team and have the chance to be a real contributor in the development of the company. Your work will have a direct impact on the business of our clients.
What do we expect
• You own a Master's Degree in Civil Engineering, Business Engineering or Computer Sciences,
• You have a strong interest in Big Data and are familiar with various data analysis tools
• You are fluent in English,
• You are autonomous and outspoken,
• You are pragmatic and have good analytical capabilities,
• You are a quick learner,
• You are flexible and ready to travel frequently and have a taste for adventure.
Why work with us
• We are the key Analytics innovator serving Telco’s, Banking and Retail players,
• We see the impact of our work in real-life, not just in reports,
• We are proud of our highly entrepreneurial, fun work environment in a fast growing company,
• We offer flex hours and place emphasis on autonomy and career advancement,
• We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts,
• We propose a unique opportunity to travel and discover the world.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Avantages et désavantages de la voiture de société: y voir plus clair
CEO for One Month, un programme qui ouvre des portes !
D’année en année, le nombre de candidats au programme CEO for One Month ne cesse d’augmenter (d’environ trois cents candidats en 2015 à plus de 2500 en 2018). Parmi ces derniers figurait Arne Schau...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé