Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Content Creator/Community Manager NL
Description de l'entreprise
Plan.Net Group is one of the largest independent digital agencies in Europe and is represented at more than 25 international locations, including Amsterdam and Brussels. Founded as a subsidiary of the Serviceplan Group in 1997, Plan.Net now handles - always following its own philosophy of "creating relevance" - all aspects of digital, interactive and integrated communication, from campaigns, websites, web portals, eDialog, media buying and planning, as well as social and search engine marketing, through to mobile advertising and the development of apps for all mobile devices. The expertise and communications solutions provided by Plan.Net are characterised by creativity, innovation and media and technical excellence - innovative and effective tools and systems are used.
Description de la fonction
In order to strengthen our team for one of our automotive clients, we are looking for a content creator/community manager NL. As a digital content creator you take the lead in the planning, creation, and coordination of social media content for this client. You are eager to stay on top of new developments, try new things, learn and improve. A strong interest for cars is a plus!
- You are a driving force in our client's social media marketing approach.
- You will write and create engaging, relevant, witty, shareable content for our client's target audience.
- You develop and manage our client's editorial calendar.
- You guarantee the quality and consistency of our client's social content, in line with the brand guidelines.
- You feel comfortable responding directly to end customers via our client's social channels. Experience using a customer service tool such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr,… is a plus.
- You report on a monthly basis on relevant KPIs and ensure we learn and improve continuously as a team.
- You are a creative digital native and have working experience in content creation and content marketing.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch. Fluency in French or English is an asset.
- You are flexible, well-organized and feel comfortable to support several projects simultaneously.
- You are a team player who is able to work autonomously. You are eager to join forces with colleagues and to share knowledge and ideas.
- You have one to two years of experience.
You can send your candidature in French or Dutch.
Please mention the date from which you would be available to start.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: langue maternelle