Et si on profitait de la nouvelle loi sur le « budget mobilité » pour s’interroger sur les avantages et les inconvénients d’une voiture de société ? La mobilité à Bruxelles est un des chantiers les...
Courier Operations Representative
Description de l'entreprise
About Uber Eats
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it. For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
Uber Eats was launched in Belgium in October 2016 and is now the most downloaded Food Delivery App. We are available in 12+ cities, delivering from over 1000+ restaurants and growing quickly!
Uber Eats delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you’ve always wanted to try. It’s the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. You just have to tap the app and get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
Description de la fonction
About the job
We are looking for a highly motivated person to supervise, manage and engage partner-couriers throughout Flanders.
The job will be based between Brussels and Antwerp with regular trips to other cities in Flanders.
What you will do
- Analyze the Flemish markets to identify opportunities
- Supervise the smooth running of courier-partner operations
- Implement actions of management and engagement for couriers-partners
- Implement sales and marketing actions with the courier-partner community
Native in flemish and fluent in english (french is a plus)
What you will need
- Ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Willingness to be proactive
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment (lunch, snacks and drinks offered!)
- A great learning experience
- A gross monthly salary of 2156€
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Avantages et désavantages de la voiture de société: y voir plus clair
CEO for One Month, un programme qui ouvre des portes !
D’année en année, le nombre de candidats au programme CEO for One Month ne cesse d’augmenter (d’environ trois cents candidats en 2015 à plus de 2500 en 2018). Parmi ces derniers figurait Arne Schau...
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: bon