Plus de 32.000 personnes travaillent à la Commission européenne. Et ce chiffre continue d'augmenter! La Commission européenne est divisée en services, appelés «directions générales» (DG), qui so...
Customer Service Operator
Description de l'entreprise
LYNX offers retail clients an advanced platform for trading with low fees. LYNX started in 2006 with this mission. Almost ten years later LYNX opened offices in four countries and are one of the larger specialized brokers within Europe. In order to stay ahead of our competition we try to improve our services every day. By doing so LYNX has been able to grow each year and because of this growth we are constantly looking for new employees to join our team.
Description de la fonction
LYNX is looking for a fulltime French Customer Service Operator.
Are you a French native, who would like to learn more about the stock market and trading techniques in a fun young dynamic financial firm ? In that case this function could be the challenge you are looking for !
This year LYNX entered the French market. You will be a contact point for the existing French clients and leads. You will assist investors with a wide range of possible questions. You will get an touch with existing French affiliates and will be involved and consulted in the marketing strategy and website of LYNX France. You will do this in a professional matter and show your passion for the financial markets.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English
- You are creative and you are someone who takes initiative
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You have a passion for the financial markets
- You are able to work independently
- You have a higher education degree or you have some experience in the financial markets
- A challenging job within a dynamic, young and growing organization
- Good primary and secondary conditions of employment
- A unique opportunity to learn more about the stock markets
- Flexible working hours
- A unique working atmosphere
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment postuler à l'Union européenne?
L'importance des "soft skills" dans la recherche d'un emploi !
Lorsque tu postules à un emploi, ce que l'on appelle les "soft skills" (les compétences générales en français) sont très importantes pour obtenir l'emploi que tu recherches en tant que jeune diplôm...
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: langue maternelle
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: moyen