Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Customer Success Expert
Description de l'entreprise
Cowboy is about ‘customer obsession’, creating a seamless customer experience and being close to our riders from the moment of discovery to the moment where a problem arises and when we want to be close to solve it. Building a new way to move in your city we aim to create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust and care. We are building a talented team of problem solvers and experts who will help our customers get the most value out of a Cowboy.
Description de la fonction
Cowboy is about ‘customer obsession’, creating a seamless customer experience and being close to our riders from the moment of discovery to the moment where a problem arises and when we want to be close to solve it. Building a new way to move in your city we aim to create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust and care. We are building a talented team of problem solvers and experts who will help our customers get the most value out of a Cowboy. The customer success team is on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about Cowboy, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems, every single day. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate customer success expert to make the difference between great and excellent. As a member of the Customer Success Team, your responsibilities would include:
- Growing a deep understanding of Cowboy’s product, both on hardware & software
- Helping customers understand and use Cowboy’s powerful features to the fullest
- Forwarding your customers’ voices in the business, directly impacting product development decisions within Cowboy
- Providing training to Cowboy users, analysing usage data, surveying users, running QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) via video call or f2f, presenting product roadmap, etc.
- Optimizing and developing processes to improve customer success
- Troubleshooting, looking for both effective and efficient solutions for problems
- In general, being true guardian of customer’s success and happiness exploring the city
- Fluent in Dutch, English & French
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Limited relevant experience required but a great willingness to learn
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in fluent level English, Dutch & French
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people covering a wide range of situations
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion, both in software and hardware
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- Highly competitive salary package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Interested by this opportunity? Apply now on -> https://cowboy.workable.com/j/F1A1EE016F
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?
Premiers emplois similaires
2017-12-14=job.status_textVan Marcke Trading Premier Emploi1070 AnderlechtCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Français: avancé