Que tu sois encore étudiant ou jeune diplômé, tu t’es déjà sûrement posé cette question : Vaut-il mieux commencer sa carrière dans une petite organisation, ou bien postuler tout de suite dans un gr...
Demand and Inventory Planner
Description de l'entreprise
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
Description de la fonction
You will work in the Demand Planning team, which is responsible to perform the demand plan by application of best practice and efficient processes, to ensure that finished goods are available, meet customer demand, at the right stock location and with high freshness, whilst minimizing costs. Contribute to Strategic and Tactical (18 months) business planning via Monthly Business Planning and the Dynamic Planning Framework.
- Managing the full supply chain scope of leading categories: stock levels, forecast, product launches...
- Developing your communication skills: Be in a position where you have the ability to influence key stakeholders (HQ international hub, the Belgilux leadership team,…)
- Developing your analytical skills: Consolidate the appropriate reporting to analyze the forecast accuracy and identify main reasons of inaccuracy by e.g. using learning logs,…
- Driving continuous improvement in a corporate structure with a startup mentality
- Get a full overview of how a coffee business is evolving/being managed
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Motivation for Supply Chain with commercial affinity.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in Planning or other Supply Chain areas are required
- Be able to influence others through solid analysis.
- Enjoy negotiating, problems solving and decision making
- Fluent in English combined with French or Dutch is a must.
Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
Information de l'entreprise
Débuter sa carrière dans une grande entreprise: quels sont les avantages ?
Pourquoi un stage après avoir obtenu ton diplôme est-il un plus pour ton CV ?
Tu viens d’obtenir ton diplôme ? Félicitations ! Mais peut-être que tu te sens un peu perdu maintenant que tu es projeté dans la vie active ? Tu ne sais pas encore dans quel domaine tu as envie de ...
Premiers emplois similaires
2020-08-01=job.status_textL'Oréal Premier Emploi1082 Berchem-Sainte-AgatheCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Master Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: bon
- Néerlandais: bon