Tu viens d’obtenir ton diplôme de l’enseignement supérieur ? Félicitations ! Une fois ton diplôme en poche, c’est tout un nouvel horizon qui s’ouvre à toi ! Voici venu le temps du premier emploi, d...
ENGIE Generation Europe
ENGIE Generation Trainee
Description de l'entreprise
Welcome @ ENGIE Generation Europe!
ENGIE Generation Europe, a business unit of ENGIE Group, combines ENGIE’s thermal generation activities in Europe in a single entity to meet the business challenges of the energy transition. The Business Unit’s scope of activity covers the management and operation of natural gas, biomass and large-scale combined heat & power assets.
It is a cross-functional Business Unit currently operating about 18 GW across 7 countries (Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain) with a workforce of 1100 employees. Carried forward by motivated teams and fully committed to our stakeholders, BU GEN aims at contributing to the harmonious progress by becoming a perfect complement to renewables, securing supply through a highly flexible and performing portfolio, helping large industrial customers to face their energy transition challenges. ENABLER OF THE ZERO-CARBON TRANSITION "AS A SERVICE"!
Description de la fonction
During a 24-months traineeship programme we will offer you an intensive on-the-job field training in different operational areas. Throughout the traineeship you will:
- Be trained to operate a gas-fired power plant during 6 months.
- Support the re-commissioning of a gas-fired power plant.
- Gain good technical knowledge and hands-on experience in the power generation sector by working in different departments and power plants, mainly in the northern region of Belgium (Flanders).
- Develop a broad set of technical and soft skills by being exposed to challenging field assignments.
- Get the opportunity to work in diverse teams and develop a wide network, quite useful for your future career path within ENGIE.
- Be mentored and supported by senior experts and experienced field managers.
At the end of the program you will be supported and accompanied to move to a permanent position within ENGIE.
- This trainee position is based in Belgium.
- Regular travel amongst the different local sites and plants in the northern region of Belgium is to be foreseen.
- The power plant to be operated is in the area of Brussels (Vilvoorde).
- You have a Master degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineer. An energy-related specialization represents a significant plus to your application!.
- You enjoy working hands-on and you are interested in field assignments.
- You are willing to work in shifts (2 times, 6 months each)
- Outstanding communicator, open/flexible minded, results driven and strong analytical skills summarize who you are.
- You have an excellent command and fluency in Dutch (absolute must) and English. Other languages like French are a plus!
Throughout the programme you will be coached by senior experts and experienced field managers where your different assignments will take place. All the way through your traineeship programme will be followed-up, supported and accompanied by our HR and Talent & Organization Development departments. They will help you to identify where your talents can be best deployed, so you can prepare yourself well for your future career within the Group ENGIE.
Don’t hesitate and size this unique opportunity… Apply now!
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Tout juste diplômé? Voici les démarches administratives que tu dois entreprendre!
Tout juste diplômé ou plus de 25 ans? Affilie-toi à une mutuelle!
Tu viens d'obtenir ton diplôme du supérieur ou tu viens de fêter tes 25 ans? Dans ce cas, tu as plusieurs démarches administratives à suivre! Parmi celles-ci, le fait de t'affilier à une mutuelle! ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: bon