Plus de 32.000 personnes travaillent à la Commission européenne. Et ce chiffre continue d'augmenter! La Commission européenne est divisée en services, appelés «directions générales» (DG), qui so...
Description de l'entreprise
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
Description de la fonction
Fraud and regulatory violations are all over the news. Just think about the misappropriation of company funds, or schemes set up to circumvent tax regulations.
How often have you read about bribery and corruption? And how frequently do anti-trust matters and cyber-attacks hit your news feed? Are you aware that sooner or later, all companies and institutions deal with these disruptive and damaging matters?
The ways in which these issues are tackled have become more complex; not in the least because of the massive volumes of data generated by businesses and people.
Our Forensic Technology Solutions (FTS) team seeks for digital evidence by applying advanced analytics and using special-purpose tools and equipment. In other words, we are specialised in the forensic capture and analysis of electronic data. We gather, interpret and analyse massive volumes of data and apply financial, statistical, accounting and computer forensic skills to provide cost-effective, proactive strategies and solutions to complex business disputes.
We capture data using forensically sound processes so that the data can be relied upon in court, if necessary. We provide quantitative analytical solutions in instances where facts are an issue and the answers are buried in voluminous, complex collections of transactional data, email or other electronic data. We develop information management systems to help clients and their counsel manage data and electronic evidence and make informed, strategic decisions. Last, but not least, we assist our clients in proactively capturing network data in order to identify malicious activity and we assist them during cyber-attacks, mitigating risks and damages.
We are looking to enlarge our team with a Forensic Technology Consultant. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and grow specialist forensic technology skills and achieve personal growth within Belgium's largest professional services organisation. Join us to work on exciting projects in different industries and, due to the nature of our clients' businesses, travel extensively within Europe and around the globe.
As a Forensic Technology Consultant, you will work with multiple interdisciplinary teams performing Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery), Computer Forensics, Data Analytics as well as Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity.
More specifically, you will:
- document IT architectures to identify all relevant sources of information
- forensically obtain data from computers, servers and mobile devices, ensuring that the data evidential integrity is maintained
- conduct forensic analysis, data recovery and normalisation of data in preparation for review by investigators and/or legal counsel
- write code to aid data cleansing and interrogation
- carry out quantitative analysis and syntheses of complex transactional data
- provide cybersecurity support, detecting, identifying and analysing malicious IT activity or malware related matters
- consult with clients on business issues, often explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical people
- contribute to engagement planning and ensure that deliverables meet work-plan objectives and quality standards
- draft reports and presentations to explain our findings
- research new data mining products, tools and techniques.
If you have:
- a strong academic background in engineering, statistics or computer science and associated courses such as artificial intelligence
- good knowledge of English (French and/or Dutch is a plus)
- experience in capturing, preserving, extracting and analysing data from a variety of media, including PCs, laptops, mobile devices and file servers
- an exceptional analytical aptitude. The ability to work on accounting data is a plus
- a high level of enthusiasm, energy and personal integrity
- a strong desire to learn, innovate and find new and better ways of doing things
- the ability to work both independently and in teams
- the ability to prioritise tasks and work to extremely tight deadlines
- a concise and clear communication style
- the willingness to work internationally.
Moreover, you have an interest and technical expertise in several of the following:
- Oracle PL/SQL or Microsoft T-SQL query languages and associated technology
- statistical analytical skills using SAS, R, Python, social network analysis or clustering techniques, neural networks, genetic algorithms and predictive modelling/decision trees
- data visualisation, using tools such as R, QlikView, Tableau
- text mining, relevance ranking, document clustering or sentiment analysis
- forensic procedures and tools
- reverse engineering of ERP systems or datasets
- packages such as Pentaho, RapidMiner, Weka and Microsoft SSAS & SSRS
- programming or scripting in C#, .NET, Perl, Python and PowerShell.
An added bonus would be if you have applied the above concepts to the areas of fraud detection or prevention.
Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
We have this opportunity at our Brussels office. There is flexibility to work in either of our various offices, but your location will depend mostly on the client you're working on.
You’ll be joining a firm that’s part of an international network that offers the opportunity to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We also invest substantially in additional education and training. You’ll receive an attractive salary package, including a company car, laptop, mobile phone budget, hospitalisation cover, life assurance and an occupational pension. If you’re hired, you’ll start as soon as possible or in August 2018.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment postuler à l'Union européenne?
L'importance des "soft skills" dans la recherche d'un emploi !
Lorsque tu postules à un emploi, ce que l'on appelle les "soft skills" (les compétences générales en français) sont très importantes pour obtenir l'emploi que tu recherches en tant que jeune diplôm...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé