Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Quest for Talent
Function: SAP Junior Analyst Belgium‐Luxemburg
Description de l'entreprise
Quest for Talent is an up and coming company established by experienced managers and directors who spent many years searching for, and finding, talented profiles for their respective employers as well as hiring them to continuously reinforce and expand their own department. After initially, as so many have before, experiencing difficulties in finding the right talent, throughout the years they have developed a successful methodology based on their own practical experience. Today they add their knowledge to the mix that is Quest for Talent.
Description de la fonction
In a fast growing SAP consultancy company based in Luxemburg, you are a junior SAP Analyst consultant with strong analytical skills and ability to adapt rapidly to changing environments.
As main responsibilities:
You integrate SAP teams on different SAP projects in order to develop your SAP skills You manifest the desire and enthusiasm to continuously learn in a constantly changing environment
* You are "result oriented", with a capacity to drive and achieve your activities within an agreed time, on quality and on budget
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* You have a minimum Bachelor degree, preferably a Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Information Systems/IT
* English and French professional proficiency required; German, Luxemburgish or other languages are an asset.
* Willingness to learn continuously
If you're ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging environment, you can send your CV !
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?