Plus de 32.000 personnes travaillent à la Commission européenne. Et ce chiffre continue d'augmenter! La Commission européenne est divisée en services, appelés «directions générales» (DG), qui so...
Le Pain Quotidien
Graduate Master Harvest Program
Description de l'entreprise
The tradition of fresh-baked bread is a routine worthy of repetition. Once Alain Coumont decided to open his bakery, he needed to decide on a name. He recalled a memory of his father exclaiming “moi, ce n’est pas mon pain quotidien!” literally translating to “it’s not my daily bread.” Alain knew he needn’t look any further for the words to hang above his bakery door. Welcome to Le Pain Quotidien, “the daily bread,” where the past meets the present and the future is today.
OUR CORE VALUES: Simplicity | Quality | Conviviality | Authenticity
Our mission is to create meaningful connections one store, one guest, one host and one neighbourhood at the time.
Description de la fonction
An 18 months leadership and growing program designed to create Le Pain Quotidien leaders true to our Brand promise.
At Le Pain Quotidien, an Master Harvest Program – Graduate is a future leader of our Bakeries & Restaurants and the face of our brand. Therefor the Master Harvest Program - Graduates must be enlightened leaders who create meaningful connections with their team, neighbourhood andguests. He/she will consistently provide the LPQ desired Experience to our hosts & guests. He/she will inspires his team members and colleagues coach and develop them in a convivial and familial environment.
At Le Pain Quotidien, the Master Harvest Program - graduate will be a role model leader who will demonstrate the ability to develop a team of memorable hosts true to LPQ values.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in business or hospitality management
- Speak plural language’s
- Flexibility in schedule with the ability to work early mornings, weekends and natinal holiday’so Displays desired Le Pain Quotidien 10 qualities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be passionate about food, health and sustainability
- Ability to be solution oriented with a passion and desire to “get to yes”
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and his team
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Ability to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude and provide exceptional customer serviceo Ability to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Missions abroad
- Access to different leaderships and learn from them
- Chance to try out different areas and work environments
- The opportunity to experience, in depth, a variety of departments
- The opportunity to discover new passions
- A Coach / Mentor will be assigned during the whole program
- A familial, dynamic and constant learning, training and development culture
- A playful yet professional and non judgemental working environment (we love Yoga, gardening, cooking, eating good food that does good, ping pong, running and music festivals)
- Long term career opportunities
- Be part of something great not big
- Be part of a mission that has a positive impact on people’s life
- Get the best, not the most out of you
- We encourage diversities and different personalities
- A full time employee in store management statuso A competitive salary package
- Hospitality insurance after 6 months
- A company bike after 6 months
- An Assistant Manager position and package after the MHP program
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment postuler à l'Union européenne?
L'importance des "soft skills" dans la recherche d'un emploi !
Lorsque tu postules à un emploi, ce que l'on appelle les "soft skills" (les compétences générales en français) sont très importantes pour obtenir l'emploi que tu recherches en tant que jeune diplôm...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé