Lorsque tu postules à un emploi, ce que l'on appelle les "soft skills" (les compétences générales en français) sont très importantes pour obtenir l'emploi que tu recherches en tant que je...
Toyota Motor Europe
Graduate Vehicle Supply & Demand Sales Planning Division
Description de l'entreprise
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
Description de la fonction
As a member of Supply & Demand you will gain understanding of the entire monthly/annual Sales & Supply Planning process of Toyota Motor Europe.
- Manage the monthly vehicle ordering process from our National Marketing and Sales Companies (NMSC) by:
- Assessing the demand (customer contract, sales plan),
- Proposing and defending the required production to manufacturing,
- Allocating the received production taking into account eventual restrictions.
- Develop the three years annual vehicle sales and production plan
Planning for a range of models on engine, transmission and key specification level.
- Monthly Supply & Demand Planning Process:
- Analyse results and propose Sales and Customer Contract (CC) plans by country.
- Propose a production request by model, obtain approval from management and defend your proposal towards manufacturing (EU and Japan).
- Prepare the final country allocation once the capacity is fixed.
- Obtain management approval and defend the agreed allocation by market to Toyota (and Lexus) Sales Operations.
Annual Plan preparation and submission of the data (2 x year) to TMC (Toyota Motor Corporation)
- Translate the approved annual plan sales targets into monthly sales plan and production plans.
- Integrate input from other division such as Sales, Marketing, Product and NMSC.
- Support new models early planning stage in the so called N-12 and N-6 projects.
Support process improvement (efficiency, standardization, automation, speed, accuracy).
- University degree in Management / Economics / Marketing / Statistics.
- As this is a Graduate position, we expect you to have Max. 18 months of work experience
- Excellent command of Excel.
- Specific knowledge of basic statistics and forecasting methods is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills (manage complex set of parameters).
- Solid fact based negotiator.
- Organized, structured mind and good presentation and communication skills to all levels of the organisation
- Good time management – able to work under strong pressure and dedicated to meet variable deadlines
- Positive attitude to resolve problems/troubles with Customer First spirit in mind.
- Fluent English is a must, other languages are assets.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organizing skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others
- have customer first mindset
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe head office (Brussels)
Starting date: asap
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
L'importance des "soft skills" dans la recherche d'un emploi !
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé