Ou plutôt chez nos voisins du Nord, au siège d'ING à Amsterdam ? À vous de décider. L'International Talent Program (ITP) d'ING vous permet de multiplier les expériences dans différents départements...
ING International Talent Program 2018
Description de l'entreprise
Proud history, sure. But at ING we’re always more interested in what comes next. Looking at everything we do and asking: how do we make this better? How can we get it done faster? How can it be done more simply? It takes relentless curiosity, a spirit of open collaboration and a culture where new ideas are valued ahead of old conventions.
Description de la fonction
You are young, talented and looking for a career in which you play a meaningful part in millions of lives. If this is you, you might be up for a change of a life time.
The banking industry is evolving and there has never been a more interesting time to be part of it. ING is a place where you will serve both our customers and society at large and continuously be looking for ways to improve.
Joining the International talent program (ITP) means you have a chance to play a part in leading the change ING wants to make. Being innovative and agile are key elements to bring excellent service to our clients now and in the future and we expect you to be a driving force in this direction. The IITP is a challenging, fascinating path of personal and professional development. This experience opens doors to countless opportunities within ING, all you have to do is commit fully and accept the challenge.
The ITP allows you to choose one of the six Tracks; Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking, Finance, Risk, HR or IT (see our separate add) . It offers you the opportunity to become one of our future Orange Leaders, leading bankers who are self-aware and achieve sustainable results with and for our customers.
Are you looking for…
- A creative and dynamic environment that encourages you daily to have a positive impact on your life and that of customers, colleagues and society?
- Energy and passion as key elements to work together pleasantly?
- Personal growth and new challenges?
- Throughout our International Talent Programme, your responsibilities and rewards will evolve in line with your accomplishments, performance and the different missions you take on.
Who we are looking for…
- You have a Master's degree.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You have accomplished meaningful extracurricular activities (student job, internship, sport, own business…).
- You have an interest in financial services, an innovative take on banking and an unconditional drive to turn your ideas into reality.
- As a student you have gained (international) experience through various extracurricular activities.
- You are enthusiastic and consider the interests of our customers and your colleagues.
- You act with integrity and responsibility.
- You have maximum 2 years of professional experience.
You can expect…
- A variety of experiences: in order to get an in-depth knowledge of our products and market, you will take on roles within areas such as wholesale banking, finance, risk, retail, HR, transformation office, innovation team, marketing, digital channels, private banking etc. in line with your track
- Accelerated rotation: you stay in each role for about 6 months.
- Professional & Personal development: through a comprehensive training program on Banking knowledge & Leadership skills. The completion of the CFA certification is part of it for all tracks.
- An international dimension: as part of the ITP, through trainings and assignment abroad, encouraging you to develop yourself as a global citizen.
- The right balance between autonomy and support: you get a chance to act independently within a transparent framework of responsibilities and tasks, with constant support of your direct manager and your HR Talent Manager to guide you through the program.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Dépasser vos limites chez ING à Hong Kong ?
Les meilleurs Traineeships pour les étudiants qui aiment voyager!
Peut-être que ça a commencé pendant votre semestre à l'étranger, ou peut-être que vous avez toujours été comme ça, mais vous ne pouvez pas rester longtemps sans voyager! Mais malheureusement, le vo...
Premiers emplois similaires
2017-09-01=job.status_textBeobank Premier Emploi1050 IxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Master Régime Temps plein
2015-09-01=job.status_textBNP Paribas Fortis Premier Emploi1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Master Régime Temps plein
2015-09-01=job.status_textAxa Premier Emploi1000 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Master Régime Temps plein
2015-09-01=job.status_textING Premier Emploi1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Master Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé