Aujourd’hui, les entreprises sont de plus en plus souvent exposées à des menaces sur leurs systèmes IT. De nombreuses questions sont apparues : Quels risques un système informatique peut-il rencont...
IT Functional Analyst - Supply Chain
Description de l'entreprise
Daikin is toonaangevende fabrikant & leverancier van systemen voor verwarming, ventilatie en airconditioning, inclusief warmtepompen en commerciële koeling.
Description de la fonction
Our IT Center EMEA counts 3 departments: IT Planning (PLAN), IT Development (BUILD) and IT Infrastructure (RUN). IT Development has 2 competence centres: Madrid and Ostend. You will be part of IT Development in Ostend.
The IT Development department in Belgium consists of 20 internal colleagues strengthened with external consultants. The group is young and dynamic with a good team spirit and open communication structure. We implement innovative IT solutions for our 7000+ Daikin colleagues all over Europe.
We are looking for a motivated IT functional analyst / Project manager to support our Supply Chain Management & Planning (SCM) processes in the EMEA region. Our Supply Chain has multiple production facilities and strategic warehouses in Europe (more details).
After an intensive introduction and training period, your main tasks will be:
- You will be involved in the implementation and coordination of enhancement requests or as project manager for projects, both related supply chain planning processes in our current SAP APO system.
- Within the Supply Chain Planning IT team, you will initially focus on following processes:
- The planning process for optimal distribution between factories and European warehouses in order to align stock in each warehouse towards 24h delivery in Europe (SAP APO – Supply Distribution Planning)
- The calculation processes to ensure cost-efficient and optimal truck loading (SAP APO - Transport Load Builder).
- Supply Chain Planning reporting (SAP BW) and data analytics.
- You will capture the business requirements of Daikin Europe and translate them into lean IT solutions. You will do this by applying our standard project methodology to guarantee qualitative solutions towards business.
- You will implement and configure in our IT systems, with focus on ‘your’ supply chain area. Functional specifications are written by you in a structured and understandable way so programmers are able to develop your requirements.
- You will assist and work in close cooperation with business key users for requirements capturing, testing and training.
- As functional analyst in your domain, you will follow up your projects and changes from start till end. This also includes the presence of clear documentation and the hand-over to our IT Operations Team.
- You will coordinate the assignments in your responsibility area together with external consultants and internal colleagues.
- You will follow and explore the future roadmap on IT solutions in your area. This includes studying, planning and driving innovation (e.g. S/4 HANA, SAP Leonardo, SAP IBP, SAS,…)
- You have a master degree in Economy, IT, Engineering or equal.
- Experience as a SAP analyst, project manager or key user is a strong advantage.
- You are pragmatic and have a strong interest in recent IT technologies.
- You have analytic and communicative skills.
- You enjoy defining and customizing IT systems.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and think in terms of continuously improving
- With your critical mind-set, you are not afraid to challenge solutions.
- You are a team player and tries to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Short stays abroad are no problem.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Le travail de Consultant IT Risk, c’est quoi ?
Diplômé en informatique ? Découvre le travail de Software Architect !
Tu viens d’obtenir un diplôme en informatique et tu es à la recherche d’une première expérience professionnelle ? Alors pourquoi ne pas envisager de devenir Software Architect ? Un premier emploi i...
Premiers emplois similaires
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon