Have you ever thought of studying an MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the heart of Lisbon?
ENGIE Generation Europe
IT Management Trainee (3) - Antwerp/Brussels
Description de l'entreprise
Welcome @ ENGIE Generation Europe!
ENGIE Generation Europe, a business unit of ENGIE Group, combines ENGIE’s thermal generation activities in Europe in a single entity to meet the business challenges of the energy transition. The Business Unit’s scope of activity covers the management and operation of natural gas, biomass and large-scale combined heat & power assets.
It is a cross-functional Business Unit currently operating about 18 GW across 7 countries (Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain) with a workforce of 1100 employees. Carried forward by motivated teams and fully committed to our stakeholders, BU GEN aims at contributing to the harmonious progress by becoming a perfect complement to renewables, securing supply through a highly flexible and performing portfolio, helping large industrial customers to face their energy transition challenges. ENABLER OF THE ZERO-CARBON TRANSITION "AS A SERVICE"!
Description de la fonction
Are you looking for an ideal opportunity to kick start your IT career in an international and fascinating high technological environment? Are you interested in joining a multidisciplinary and diverse IT team that is supporting the energy transition within ENGIE?
Our IT MANAGEMENT TRAINEESHIP might be something for you! Our IT department in Antwerp & Brussels is looking to hire 3 trainees for an 18 months rotational management traineeship starting on October 1st 2021. At least 1 out of 3 speaks Italian!
Who are We?
The IT department within ENGIE Generation Europe is consisting out of 7 entities: infrastructure, network, workplace, cyber security, digital, SAP ERP and operational technology (OT). ENGIE Generation Europe is an expert in many specialist areas within the energy sector.
What do We offer You?
- An intensive hands-on experience in different IT areas (network, infrastructure, cyber security, digital, operation technology) during a 18-months rotation program (3 assignments of 6-months each).
- Possibility to develop your technical and soft skills by being exposed to challenging and diverse missions and projects in the different countries where we operate.
- The opportunity to work in diverse and international teams and travel in Europe.
- Being mentored and supported by senior experts and experienced senior IT managers.
- The opportunity to find out your preferred IT discipline in which you can further develop your IT career within ENGIE.
- The resources and opportunities to innovate in different fields and technologies.
- You hold a master degree in computer science or any related technical field.
- You speak and write English and knowledge of any other European language is an asset (Italian, German, Dutch, French, Spanish).
- You love to take initiative and like to take responsibility in projects.
- You have High willingness to learn and grow.
- You thrive in challenging and changing environments where you can adopt and work with new technologies.
- You are a team player who shares ideas and knowledge with peers.
- An attractive remuneration package with many options to choose from (an attractive base pay, a bonus scheme, a range of extralegal benefits (including lease car), lunch vouchers, discounts at a range of stores, the occasional mountain bike trip or lunch jogging with your team mates.
- Become part of a dynamic and caring organization committed to wellbeing, inclusion and diversity.
- Being welcomed by the Young Generation Network, an international multi-disciplinary team of millennials and digital natives.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Bientôt ton diplôme en poche ? Voici les démarches administratives que tu dois entreprendre!
Bientôt ton diplôme du supérieur en poche ? Félicitations ! Une fois ton diplôme en poche, c’est tout un nouvel horizon qui s’ouvre à toi ! Voici venu le temps du premier emploi, d’une certaine ind...
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: bon