Aujourd’hui, tu auras peut-être remarqué que de nombreuses entreprises sont à la recherche d’auditeurs. Ce titre de fonction, on l’aperçoit en effet régulièrement en consultant des offres d’emploi....
IT Risk & Governance Consultant
Description de l'entreprise
We believe that we’re only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the impact we make in the world.
When people ask, “What’s different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it’s in the beliefs, behaviours, and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organisation has grown in scale and diversity—over 286,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
For us, good isn’t good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realise their ambitions; to make a positive difference in society; and to maximise the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
That’s what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we are, nor what services we offer. What really defines us is our drive to make an impact that matters in the world.
Description de la fonction
As an IT Risk & Governance Consultant, you will:
- Learn about business processes, risk management,information technology, IT governance, IT audit, IT risk management and project management
- Analyse how the organisation, processes and IT systems work
- Approach business issues from a risk point of view, such as risks arising from business continuity goals, quality assurance, regulatory requirements and projects
- Evaluate processes, risks and risk mitigation
- Interview clients, facilitate meetings, facilitate workshops, validate findings and obtain agreement
- Advise IT management to set up, improve and manage the quality of their IT services, to align IT services to the business needs, and to manage IT-related costs
- Assist clients in managing their (IT) projects and project portfolio, using innovative solutions and Predictive Project Analytics
- Help clients to raise their resilience and prepare them to respond effectively to, and recover from, severe incidents and crisis situations
- Set up and evaluate (out)sourcing relationships, identify and propose processes to improve
- Propose practical processes and methodologies to the client, most likely to the management or the Board of Directors
- Implement recommendations in mixed client/Deloitte teams
- Work independently as well as in a team (up to 10 colleagues) on small and large projects (several days to several years)
- Work in self-managing teams and take responsibility for your work
- You are interested in technology;
- You are keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client;
- You are a strong communicator, analytical, proactive and know how to tackle a problem;
- You adapt easily to changing circumstances as you enjoy new challenges every day;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You combine intellectual curiosity with pragmatism;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a good working knowledge in English.
- You’ll work with committed people who believe that technology can solve many of the world’s greatest challenges and develop immense knowledge in new technology.
- You’ll be immersed in an imaginative environment where you’re pushed to go beyond the edge of what’s possible.
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals who will share their experience and coach you.
- We offer you a competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Travailler comme auditeur, ça veut dire quoi ?
Premiers emplois similaires
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon