You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Java Software Engineer
Description de l'entreprise
What we do since 2006:
- We help organizations with their digital transformation.
- We provide digital mobile workplace solutions for traditional knowledge worker organizations.
- We assist organizations in the automation and streamlining of business processes with our intelligent case management solutions.
It is our goal to enhance the digital workplace of our customers, who are active in Finance & Insurance, Healthcare, Life Sciences, the Public sector and more. We do this by supporting them in their journey to going paperless and by assisting them to gain full and flexible control over all their business documents and processes.
Description de la fonction
As a software engineer, your job is to develop top quality software that complies with the enterprise requirements of our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, tested and efficient code (Java).
- Translate functional specifications into workable and maintainable design and code.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Develop tests and testing plans and implement quality assurance procedures.
- Respect and promote the introduction and use of standards in development.
- You have the ability to develop software in Java.
- You have a degree in computer sciences or equivalent.
- You are familiar or have worked with frameworks such as Spring.
- You have an interest in or experience with NoSQL platforms.
- You get excited by test-driven agile development.
- You work equally well alone as in team; you are flexible and take responsibility.
- Your English is fluent.
A highly professional environment, where initiative, customer-service and perseverance are rewarded. The opportunity to work in an innovative, professional environment. Training opportunities. Room for personal and career growth. A competitive salary and benefits package including, amongst other things, a company car, group insurance, health insurance,…
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
Les différents types de contrats de travail en Belgique : comment s’y retrouver ?
CDD, CDI, temps plein, temps partiel, etc. tant de termes sur les offres d’emploi que l’on ne saisit pas toujours bien. Voici un récapitulatif des différents contrats de travail en Belgique !
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé