Aujourd’hui, les entreprises sont de plus en plus souvent exposées à des menaces sur leurs systèmes IT. De nombreuses questions sont apparues : Quels risques un système informatique peut-il rencont...
Junior analyst trainee
Description de l'entreprise
At ClearSource we use top notch digital tools for efficient and transparent recruitment. And simultaneously we stay very closely connected on a human level to both candidates and companies.
Freelance missions, permanent placements, full blown online campaigns, employer branding… We are good at what we do and we do it with passion, every day. The best proof: 85% of our business comes from repeat customers.
The company's success lies in all of the colleagues thinking out of the box, together. Recruiters and account managers work in a project mode supporting each other. No place for sharky games here! These folks are gentle as dolphines, and like dolphines they achieve best results when they work as a team, focused on the common goal.
See the managing partners Alban and Nico? They believe that happy employees equal efficient employees. They will encourage you to take a break for the table football tournament or a birthday get-together in the cafeteria. Heck, they even installed a shower in the refurbished offices to make it easier for you to go running at lunch time.
Are you naturally motivated? Ridiculously ambitious? Remarkably clever? A table football freak and a telephone addict? Then you've got what it takes!
Description de la fonction
Are you looking for your first professional experience? Are you eager to learn a lot from experts? Do you want to work for dynamic and ambitious projects? This trainee is made for you!
We are looking for freshly young graduated people in engineering/economic/business field and offer you the opportunity to join a traineeship program to become Functional/Business Analyst. You’ll be trained by experts on high-demands tools and methodologies which are fundamentals to evolve in business roles afterwards.
Step by step, you’ll take on these responsibilities:
- Support different types of business users in the implementation of daily business processes to ensure business continuity
- An understanding of business processes and applications used to quickly and autonomously ensure the operational implementation of these processes
- Knowledge of market processes
- The self-realization of clearly defined operational tasks (using different IT applications)
- The autonomous clarification of possible operational problems and propose corrections that can be performed after validation by the business owner
- Monitoring of work in progress and transmission of reports on the progress to the business owner
- Support for drafting work instructions and potential test cases under the supervision of the business owner
- The self-realization of application testing based on test cases defined under the supervision of the business owner
- Participation in team meetings and the possible registration of reports of those meetings
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a scientific, business or economic area
- French or Dutch with good knowledge of English
- Not more than 3 years of experience
- Client oriented mindset
- Analytical spirit
- Proactive and structured
- Outstanding communication skills
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Le travail de Consultant IT Risk, c’est quoi ?
Diplômé en informatique ? Découvre le travail de Software Architect !
Tu viens d’obtenir un diplôme en informatique et tu es à la recherche d’une première expérience professionnelle ? Alors pourquoi ne pas envisager de devenir Software Architect ? Un premier emploi i...
Premiers emplois similaires
=job.status_textClearSource Premier Emploi1200 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé