Plus de 32.000 personnes travaillent à la Commission européenne. Et ce chiffre continue d'augmenter! La Commission européenne est divisée en services, appelés «directions générales» (DG), qui so...
NV Brouwerijen Alken-Maes Brasseries SA
Junior Business Analyst
Description de l'entreprise
At Alken-Maes, which is part of the global player Heineken, you are given all the room you need to develop an inspiring career. Our strong brands – such as Maes, Grimbergen, Cristal, Mort Subite, Affligem and Desperados – are all produced by people capable of working independently. They learn and grow as part of an international group with wonderful prospects.
Description de la fonction
As a Junior Business Analyst, you are responsible for the accurate analysis and monitoring of commercial and financial data in order to support the Marketing and Sales Retail department. You are part of the Controlling Team and you report to the Senior Controller.
- You take part in the Financial process cycle; budgeting, forecasting and monthly closing.
- You are responsible for the preparation, controlling of management reporting & analysis.
- Business partnering with Marketing and Sales Retail department:
- You work closely with the relevant teams managing the available budget efficiently.
- You provide topic-relevant reports and ad-hoc analysis e.g. Profitability Performance, Brand P&L,…
- You provide input for innovation projects and you support the innovation process.
- You put a focus on continuous improvement, you pro-actively take initiative to improve the controlling and reporting process.
- You are responsible for ad-hoc project management support, including the implementation of Finance IT systems supporting the Group’s controlling activities.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business
- You have maximum 2 years’ experience in a financial environment.
- You are business orientated and have a commercial attitude.
- You are eager to learn.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are well-organized and are able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- You are result driven.
- You have excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a perfect knowledge in written and spoken Dutch and English – Good level of French is a plus
Working at Alken-Maes feels good. As a Maester you can count on all sorts of opportunities and benefits. Not only are we offering a competitive salary package, but also a whole range of other benefits, such as flexible working hours. Your personal development will also be actively encouraged and guided through regular assessments and coaching.
You will also be combining a 100% local product with the kinds of opportunities that an international group has to offer. If you like taking the initiative, then that’s great: as a challenger, Alken-Maes encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. You will also experience a personal ambience every day here. All that in a company that not only focuses on Product, but also on People and Planet.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment postuler à l'Union européenne?
L'importance des "soft skills" dans la recherche d'un emploi !
Lorsque tu postules à un emploi, ce que l'on appelle les "soft skills" (les compétences générales en français) sont très importantes pour obtenir l'emploi que tu recherches en tant que jeune diplôm...
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: moyen