Dans un précédent article, nous te parlions de l'attitude à adopter pour relancer un recruteur après un entretien d'embauche. Dans le même ordre d'idées, voici les cinq choses à ne pas faire en att...
Junior hardware engineer
Description de l'entreprise
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. Wherever and whenever communication needs technology, we are at work. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Our customers range from national and local governments, to educational institutions, hospitals, railway operators and equipment manufacturers, and service providers in various sectors around the world.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best quality service to our clients and partners, and are committed to acting responsibly in all that we do.
Description de la fonction
- Passionate about hardware design?
- Fascinated by new technologies?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Our R&D departments are growing and we are looking for several new colleagues to join our successful teams. As hardware engineer at Televic Rail you can be responsible for the specification and development of a vast array of railway solutions for our international clients. Or maybe you're interested in Televic Conference, key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide. Or you can join Televic Healthcare where the next generation of curse call and care communication systems is being designed and developed.
- You are involved in our hardware design, from initial design phase to production stage: component selection, electrical calculations, schematic drawings, layout specifications, layout review,…
- You write detailed hardware design and test specification documents.
- You perform verification and validation testing according to ISO procedures.
- You create and follow detailed hardware development schedules.
- You work closely together with other departments (R&D, purchasing, production,…).
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering (industrial/ electronics/ ICT).
- New technologies and high-quality design fascinate you!
- You value teamwork, communication and you are a great problem solver.
- You speak English and Dutch fluently.
- You are eager to join one of our booming departments.
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 choses à ne pas faire en attendant la réponse d'un recruteur
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: avancé