Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Junior Management Assistant
Description de l'entreprise
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a Junior Management Assistant !
Typical activities :
- Proactively managing the agenda of the executives
- Manage and organize associated travel and accommodation requirements
- Organize meetings (internal and external), events and all related topics
- Client document production in MS Word, Powerpoint
- Act as a first point of contact for incoming internal and external contacts via phone (call handling) and e-mail
- Sort, screen and prioritize incoming mail (by post, by fax, drafting responses to correspondence where appropriate and flagging key actions)
- Database management and filing of documents
- Assist the executives in managing workload and keep a record of priorities set by the executive
- Provide assistance in the preparation and reviewing of invoices
- Provide assistance in the QRM formalities of the executives, i.e. in the process of the creation of new clients, drafting of engagement letters/proposals, requesting of pre-a approvals, the transferring of their time of newly created clients from the temp code to the newly opened code
- Input and update contact persons of the clients of the executives
- You own a Bachelor degree in Office Management/ Languages
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- Strong organizational skills (able to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time and to prioritize)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to perform successfully in a fast-paced and client oriented environment
- Professional, dedicated & hardworking
- Proactive, able to take initiatives & flexible
- Stress-resistant (able to work towards deadlines efficiently)
- A challenging position within a leading international company
- Room for personal development
- An interesting salary package with fringe benefits
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?
Premiers emplois similaires
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: bon
- Anglais: bon
- Français: bon