Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Junior PA & Office Coordinator
Description de l'entreprise
Oxera advises companies, policymakers, regulators and lawyers on any economic issue connected with competition, finance or regulation.
Today Oxera has offices in Oxford, Berlin, Brussels and London.
For the Brussels Office, Oxera is looking for a Junior PA to Partner & Office Coordinator.
Description de la fonction
You'll have a dual function, which makes the position of "PA to partner and Office Coordinator" a very diversified and challenging job.
Your responsibilities as PA to the Partner are:
• Main point of contact for the Partner - this often involves dealing directly with the clients
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Partner's dairy
- Preparation for meetings
- Assistance with management of workload
- Ensuring that all confidential issues are dealt with in an appropriate manner
• Ensuring all mails, phone calls and correspondence are followed up within the required deadlines
• Initiating and arranging external and internal meetings for the Partner and other consultancy staff
• Taking minutes for weekly team meetings and following up on actions
• Liaising with consultants and editorial and production regarding current and ongoing project work in order to maintain database records of outputs
• Responsible for all administration tasks: daily updating of records, timesheets and expense claims
• Coordinating hotel and travel arrangements (UK and international)
Your main responsibilities as an Office Coordinator are:
• Assisting with smooth day-to-day running of the Brussels Office
- maintaining stocks
- office equipment
- assisting in IT-issues
- assisting with technical problems ...
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Assisting the Marketing team with the administration for Brussels events
• Working closely with the Office Manager based in our Oxford office on standard procedures and systems
• Day-to-day liaison with contractors and suppliers for the effective running of the office
Preferably 3 to max 5 years of working experience - junior profiles with some experience are considered
• Fluent in French and English - excellent level of written French is a MUST
• Exceptional communication skills, with emphasis on discretion
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and use initiative
• Ability to organize and plan
• Good understanding of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, to juggle multiple tasks
• Ability to recognize the importance of and work successfully with a busy team
• Challenging job with clear objectives and the space for individual initiative and personal growth in an international environment
• A full time, open-ended employment
For more informations: Call ISABELLE VAN DEN BOSSCHE On this number: 02 738 02 61
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Anglais: avancé