Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Junior Product Manager met start in sales!
Description de l'entreprise
Hilti provides leading-edge technology to the global construction industry. Hilti products, systems and services offer the construction professional innovative solutions with outstanding added value. World leader, in more than 120 countries on 5 continents, 20,000 team members, direct selling company, 200,000 customer contacts per day, more than 30 innovations per year. That’s Hilti.
iscover a global company where you can develop your full potential!
Description de la fonction
In order to thoroughly understand our products, services and customers’ needs you will start as a Sales Representative in your region for max. 1 year. Within this year you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned B2B customers and identifying and creating new opportunities within your territory.
After this in-depth ‘training period’ you will join the Marketing team as a Junior Product Manager to manage a defined product portfolio to achieve product and market leadership. Therefore you will:
- Translate global product lines strategies into national action plan, based on market potential, key applications, customers’ needs and competitor moves;
- Manage new product introductions and develop the necessary communications and promotions for the products in close collaboration with the respective business units in France and Liechtenstein
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing plans for the assigned product portfolio, in order to achieve the business targets;
- Manage all aspects of trade marketing through close cooperation with different departments nationally
- Provide strong support to all sales teams as local expert of your product lines, being able to answer technical questions and give product training;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business/Marketing/ Engineering;
- You have strong presentation and communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You have an affinity with the construction sector;
- You are proficient in MS Office;
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical skills;
- You are a team player who is able to motivate others;
- Ideally you are willing to relocate (nationally and/or internationally).
You will receive continuous training;
A positive development in this role will lead to increased responsibilities and an opportunity to grow within the department;
Attractive salary package with extralegal advantages (bonus, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance) and company car;
Opportunity to develop on national or international level within a stable financial organization.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?