Et si on profitait de la nouvelle loi sur le « budget mobilité » pour s’interroger sur les avantages et les inconvénients d’une voiture de société ? La mobilité à Bruxelles est un des chantiers les...
Junior software developer
Description de l'entreprise
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. Wherever and whenever communication needs technology, we are at work. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Our customers range from national and local governments, to educational institutions, hospitals, railway operators and equipment manufacturers, and service providers in various sectors around the world.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best quality service to our clients and partners, and are committed to acting responsibly in all that we do.
Description de la fonction
The Big Picture
All our R&D departments are growing and we are looking for several new colleagues to join these successful teams:
- As software developer at Televic Rail you can be responsible for the specification and development of a vast array of railway solutions for our international clients.
- Or maybe you’re more interested in Televic Conference, key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide.
- Or you can join Televic Healthcare where the next generation of curse call and care communication systems are being designed and developed.
- Don’t forget about Televic Education. They develop a range of classroom, web-based and mobile technologies that are used daily in hundreds of classrooms, training centers, educational publishers and public authorities worldwide.
- You will be assigned a specific project in which you are responsible for the full lifecycle software development.
- You develop complex software code according to the requirements, you translate system requirement into technical specifications and you develop automated tests for continuous integration.
- You document the developed software.
- You work in a multidisciplinary and international team in order to combine different technologies into a comprehensive design.
- You formulate ideas for continuous improvement.
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering (informatics, ICT, computer science engineering…).
- You are interested in IP network protocols, Embedded Linux development or web development.
- You like to focus on the interaction between hardware and software at different levels (component, sub-system and system).
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- You are eager to join one of our booming departments!
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Avantages et désavantages de la voiture de société: y voir plus clair
CEO for One Month, un programme qui ouvre des portes !
D’année en année, le nombre de candidats au programme CEO for One Month ne cesse d’augmenter (d’environ trois cents candidats en 2015 à plus de 2500 en 2018). Parmi ces derniers figurait Arne Schau...
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: avancé