Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Kemin Europa NV
Master in Finance
Description de l'entreprise
Our company: Kemin – Inspired Molecular Solutions™
Kemin (www.kemin.com) provides “inspired molecular solutions” specifically developed to provide nutrition and health benefits for humans and animals. Committed to feed and food safety, Kemin maintains top-of-the-line manufacturing facilities where approximately 500 specialty ingredients are made for the global feed and food industries as well as the health, nutrition and beauty markets. A privately held, family-owned and operated company, Kemin has more than 1,900 employees and operates in more than 90 countries with manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Singapore, South Africa and the United states.
Description de la fonction
Kemin Animal Nutrition and Health is seeking a talented, creative, flexible hands-on recently graduated Master in Finance (or in your final year of study) who has a passion for learning. The trainee will need to be independently driven and should expect to apply their finance and accounting education in a fast-paced environment for a growing business.
This is a paid Trainee Program for a duration of 6 months during which the trainee will take over some tasks of the Business Analysis Manager. The trainee will receive on the job training from the Business Analysis Manager during the first two months of the Program. The trainee will also assist the finance department with a variety of tasks and projects such as financial analysis, forecasting and budgeting, etc. The position is based at the EMEA headquarters in Belgium.
• Assist the finance department with their daily tasks
• Execute standard Cost Calculation and Control
• Contribute in financial analysis and presentations
• Assist in Forecasting and Budgeting
• Participate in monthly management and group financial reporting
• Execute internal control tasks
• Monitor and report on sales, margin and opex performance
• Recent graduate (or in your final Master year) with a Masters degree in Finance or Accounting
• Good knowledge of MS Office & Internet proficiency
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work 6 months in Belgium from June 1, 2015
• Interest in an international experience
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
This position is a full-time Trainee Program for 6 months and is based at the Kemin EMEA HQ located in Herentals Belgium.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: moyen