Tu as obtenu ou tu obtiendras bientôt un diplôme dans le domaine de l’informatique ? Félicitations ! De nombreuses possibilités de carrière s’ouvrent à toi ! Mais il n’est pas toujours évident de s...
Operations Junior Associate
Description de l'entreprise
A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and EU wide.
Description de la fonction
About the role and what you'll be doing
Cowboy's operations team manages all customer facing aspects of the business (excl. marketing). Our scope covers
- Customer Success: Our Customer Success Experts are on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about Cowboy, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems every single day.
- Logistics: Our Logistics Lead sets up strong partnerships with delivery players across Europe to deliver our bikes and accessories at lightning speed.
- Retail: Our Retail team builds our brick and mortar Showrooms from the ground up in European capitals and make potential new customers experience the awesome feeling of riding on a Cowboy bike.
- On-Demand: Our On-Demand Lead onboards exceptional partners with a Cowboy spirit in over 50 cities, to make it as convenient as possible to test a Cowboy bike.
- Corporate: Our Corporate Lead targets small and large corporates to offer them a mobility solution tailored to their needs.
- Mechanics: Our Mechanics practice maintains our customers bikes in perfect shape and works closely with our Engineering and Manufacturing teams to continuously develop greater bikes.
As a Operations Junior Associate, you will start your journey at Cowboy in the Customer Success team. That position will allow you to become an expert in our products and services, and understand what it takes to provide a stellar customer experience to all our riders. You will then have the opportunity to further grow within that team, or join another Operations team depending on your strenghts and our future business needs.
- Fluent in English + Native in one official language of a country Cowboy operates in (French, Dutch, German)
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Graduates and people with up to 2 years of experience are both welcome
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people covering a wide range of situations
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion, both in software and hardware
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- Highly competitive salary package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Un représentant support technique, c’est quoi ?
Tout ce qu’il faut savoir sur le travail de Business Consultant
Aujourd’hui, de plus en plus de jeunes diplômés se tournent vers le monde de la consultance pour entamer leur carrière. Il s’agit souvent d’une première expérience stimulante et formatrice pour ceu...